Recent content by MorM

1. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Wow i didn't know a thread like this existed. Thanks for the thread and pin.
  2. Tournaments that use spears

Is there literally anyone who finds spear &sheild combat in tournaments enjoyable ?

Whenever I get spear &sheild in tournaments I take long sigh. I think it would be more fun and quick if they removed the sheilds or limit spear&sheild combat to only horseback in tournaments.
  3. Where's the patch, TW.

Just to give folks a brief update - we have come across some complex issues with the current beta branch that we want to address before pushing it to live. This is what we sought to clarify for the beta process over here.

Naturally, this doesn't mean that development has halted. We continue to work on the game and look forward to sharing our progress with you as soon as we can.

Thanks for the response. I think more comments from the dev team would be better for both us EA players as to know where to give more feedback on and you developers to keep public relations and interest up.

When you don't post progress in a sticky thread in an orderly fashion, it gets lost among tens of other replies and most people, if they ever know about it learn from other forum or Reddit replies so I think this form communication may not be very effective.
  4. Where's the patch, TW.

Of course TW is a multi-million dollar value company, where on earth did you get the impression that it wasn't? :???:

1. Bannerlord has already reportedly sold between 2 and 5 million copies at $30-$50 each... and that was back at the beginning of April https://gameworldobserver.com/2020/04/06/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord-tops-steam-bestselling-list/
    2. They have around 100 staff https://www.linkedin.com/company/taleworlds-entertainment

But yes, increased communication and transparency would go a long way to establishing trust from the people who bought into this.

What I meant was that they are not composed of experienced staff like big game companies and their structure correlates lot more with indie ones. I think even they weren't expecting sales numbers as high as this for Early Access and the game had this many fans. Even by looking at LinkedIn profiles you would notice a lot of them are new graduates. I want to see them grow like CDPR really :smile: I hope this game ends up being really good and I think the key is communication with community and modders.
  5. Where's the patch, TW.

I think the main issue here seems to be communication. The solution is simple really.

Their PR member(s) just need to add a sticky thread on what they are working on for the current patches and what are their tentative plans for the next one. I assume they already make a list of stuff before they start working on them so why not share it with the community ? And open a feedback thread in an another sticky post.

We know that TW is not a multi-million company and community can help them. So why not be more interactive? Maybe it would make things easier for themselves too.
  6. A thank you to the developers

Honestly I wasn't even expecting this much when I heard the early access so thanks to the devs for a fun game and early access. I think if they keep good communication with the community and don't give up the passion for the game, this game and franchise has potential to be a lot more famous, maybe even the next Skyrim and Witcher or more than that.
  7. Open letter to the developers

I don't play multiplayer a lot but if this many people agree there may be something wrong, sign me in too
  8. Caravans should be safe income source or not?

Algorithm should be roughly like this

1-) Looters can't attack caravans

2-) Raiders attack caravan when they are more than 2 times of caravan in size

3-) Heroes attack caravan if they hate the owner of caravan and their factions are at war (-40 or worse relation)

4-) Manhunters kill bandits to prevent too many bandit accumulation

5-) Caravans get significantly slower when they are larger to decrease the frequency of income, this size should be controllable by hero, or player if the player owns it so they have to make a trade off between frequency income with high risk and less frequent income with low risk.
  9. Patch Notes e1.1.0

Are there any changes in the beta branch or is it the same with main branch now ?
  10. What Content Do You Want First?

More peace activities in general would be great. Feasting, hunting, improved tournaments etc. Right now its just war war war, with no breaks ever.

+10000 agree
  11. Time-Skip option ?

That would be an option too. However, i also tried multiplying campaign speed by 5000 so 20 or so days were passing in a second but even than it seemed like it would take too much time for child to grow up until 18. It seems impossible for me to wait the time pass normally.
  12. Time-Skip option ?

So I've been playing for hours and my children was never growing up. I tried to use console commands to make time go faster and even then it took me like an hour to progress 8 years with factions constantly declaring war to each other. If i played this normally, it would be just impossible to...
  13. Warband had an outright better courtship system

Yeah, what i am saying is to remove all the luck factor and base the courtship on a deterministic outcome and dialog options depending on the player traits mass effect style and add a few quests. RNG factor would be frustrating for players and only should be for persuasion in side quests etc.
  14. Warband had an outright better courtship system

Early access or not, if they made the courtship system based on success/fail mechanic, then they probably planned it to be that way in the full release and i don't like it. It should be based on quests and player traits like the traits you have should unlock dialog options and if you don't have that traits, you shouldn't be able to see the dialog option to court that particular partner IMO.
Back
Top Bottom