Recent content by Monkeyman113

1. Not loading all servers and servers i load have 500-1500 ping

I have checked my internet and even had people look at it and "fix it" but it hasn't changed. Also the server filter is off and the amount of servers only increases by one or two. I am only having this problem with Mount and blade and not any other games.
  2. Not loading all servers and servers i load have 500-1500 ping

I try to play online in Warband but it only loads about 5 servers and those servers have extremely high ping. PLEASE HELP MEH
  3. [M][WB, WFAS] Halo AS

It keeps saying Unrecognized Warband Version :sad:. Tell me how to fix this plz
  4. [M][WB, WFAS] Halo AS

Hi guys this mod wont work for me. Plz help me by telling me how to install it
  5. MP Sci-Fi [WB] MY Halo Mod (very W.I.P)

It wont let me play this mod :sad:. I want to play so badly and it looks great. Someone please help me.
  6. MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

there arent any servers :sad:. I want to play multiplayer with people
  7. MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

There needs to be more people on the server. Im the only person on it. D:
  8. New clan Swedish Vanguard |SV| Recruiting

Please join us we have 8 members so far. Also if u have steam then search Swedish Vanguard
  9. MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

Hey guys plz help me be able to play this game. It looks awesome but it wont work. Ive extracted it, restarted it, tried different programs to run but it still wont work plz help
  10. MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

Hey we need a mod like mount and musket.  :roll: how come warband has all the good mods?
  11. MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

Comrade Temuzu said:
    I downloaded game but i dont know where to save it or what program to open it with
Back
Top Bottom