Recent content by mongolstallion

1. mongolstallion

What do you think of the Quest with Zulu?

I got to the barbarian village where it says to go find Zulu and he's not there!!!
    Ive tried at all times of day, talked to everyone, looked everywhere and he's still no there....what gives?
  2. mongolstallion

Nord and Rhodok Rebel Troops??

Champion cheers
  3. mongolstallion

Nord and Rhodok Rebel Troops??

Anyone been able to find these guys? I've been looking for days and i can't find em on Nord lands am i blind? Same wit the Rhodok ones..where they at?
  4. mongolstallion

Roots of Yggrdrassil: Starting a war

So i started my own kingdom all good now i want to attack a castle of one of my former 'friends' but my relation with them is so high i can't attack the castle and i've been rocking around for days trying to attack a caravan to bring my relation with said faction down so i can then attack...
  5. mongolstallion

an idea

i like the hold fire command works a treat

But how about getting your archers to pick targets...i.e target cavalry, infantry or other archers...... it annoys me when some archers target infantry others something else.....usually they target whoevers closest but it'd be cool if you could choose who they targeted.
  6. mongolstallion

Roots Yggrdrassil: Changing Kingdom color

So i tried one of magelords tweaks to try and change the color of my kingdom cos grey wasn't doing for me. Didn't work  mainly cos i don't know what my kingdom faction is named under the 'factions' menu. Anyone got an idea? is it this? fac_player_faction Player_Faction  ??? I tried changing the...
  7. mongolstallion

Great Mod

Yeah awesome mod guys, best one i've played so far on M&B.
    I'm with the other guys as well be good to finish it first here before porting it to warband.

At the end of the day though its your work do with it as you will.
  8. mongolstallion

Troop Tree

Cheers mate you're a champion.
    Search button rarely works for me. I tried it using 'troop tree', minus the speech marks, but only came up with an obscure post by someone complaining about the lack of troop tree in this mod.
    Put it down to newbie forum error.
    Either way thanks this helps.
    MS.
  9. mongolstallion

Troop Tree

Im having a mission finding the troop tree, im assuming there is one. Can someone please help me out? Cheers.
  10. mongolstallion

Trial period is over? ive had it for over 2 years!!! HELP PLEASE!

K i did all that you recommended.

I opened up the regedit to where you said and the serial key is there all worded exactly like you said it should.
    Under mountandblade keys there were also 2 others as well as the serial key. A '(default)' that had 'value not set' and a 'last module'  'BaW 1.0'.

Anything else i can do other than reinstalling?
    Id really not rather do that.
    And i if i do can i keep my saved games somehow?

Thanks
  11. mongolstallion

Trial period is over? ive had it for over 2 years!!! HELP PLEASE!

So i just did a total registry clean using 'Registry Cleaner' Now when i open M&B it says i need my serial key as my trial version has expired. I bought it over 2 years ago and have been playing ever since! So then I add my serial key...it says its activated.........then a new window saying My...
  12. mongolstallion

Bug Reports.

Well...
    To get the lion throne troops, you have to conquer all the lion throne territories, AND, before you come back whining, YES, you do have to hunt down all the lords one by one.
    Also, on the red colour, I guess it is just tough luck for you  :razz:

Ouch that hurts! Wasnt even complaining just wanted to know. Thanks anyway..i think
  13. mongolstallion

Bug Reports.

Ok so i went lone rebel and attacked and took over a lion throne town in Kaiser territory. Le'renouille its name is.

Anyway i took it over but i can't recruit allies from the town. I can get to the recruit troops screen and it says i can recruit 82 troops but theres no troops only the option to leave. I figured this might be because im going it solo and have no faction so i found the lion throne claimant and joined his cause and i still cant recruit from the throne.

Is this a bug? Or do i have to wait until ive claimed all of the lion throne territory to recruit from towns?

Also my rebel color is red, the same red as the Laurian kingdoms which makes it confusing. I tried to change the colors using one of the tweaks on Magelords post but no joy there. Got any ideas?

cheers
Back
Top Bottom