Recent content by mjtackett64

1. mjtackett64

1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

GABRILDURO said:
    Posted by: mjtackett64
    Thx for comments and compliments. That is fixed in new version 0.90!! :mrgreen:

Posted by: WarbandLover117
    -TONS of stuff in new v. 0.90 (I cannot even assign them all to troops...too many!)
    -It s meant to have few ppl at a time...but you can go to some special hidden places in the North...and in the West, and find troops to hire....for FREE!  :eek: (...most ppl never played around the whole map...and never found those places... :twisted: )

Gab

Good to know i thought they would be i just thought it put them out there just in case, keep up the good work. :grin:
  2. mjtackett64

Mount and Blade 2 - Suggestions

- Japanese factions
    - Churches (Raise morale, cleanse of sins- it increases you relation with village or city, and hire monks which can eventually be upgraded to templars
    -bigger map
    -different quests
    -more factions
    - troops can get plauge from some villages will kill men if not treated by church cleansing or a doctor
    - add more customization for avatar
    - add special units like dogs, wolves, bears (anything that can be chained and maintained by you men) will turn on you if not feed proper food
    - allow traps in forest areas or mountains by bandits in which only you can fight 2-4 off
    -" set a few of your troops in areas near enemy to trap them and notify you if failed or succeded
    - set wanted posters up for enemy kings or vassals which you want captured for a fair price the bigger the price the more likely of succes
    - pay off enemy soldiers to join your army
    -add the option to be able to build you own village, castle, or town, instead of fighting for it
    -more diplomacy
    These are all just ideas i came up with out of the blue some i like some i dont care about but id like to see them in the new game.
  3. mjtackett64

1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

Something else i encountered during the game was during the spy mission for Jefferson Davis (when spy leaves and you have to follow to the extraordinary travellers, or something like that) when i get to them it crashed my game, ill try to do the mission again and see if it was just my problem but another thing is that in the first mission we get to find the merchants brother when i go to kill some of the bandits and leave one knocked out i can't do it like in the original mount and blade i could stab all of them but the last would be knocked out no matter what but in 1860's i killed all of them and now have a quest that cant be ended or quit, and I'm sure some of the problems I'm talking about have been fixed allready but in case they haven't I'm still going to talk about them, another is some items don't load when buying at the marketplace, prisoners can be taken over the limit i or prisoners, also i think the morale for troops is allways too good because when i only paid my men 1/3 of their money their morale was still excellent.

And some aesthetic stuff. In the new version id like to see all the major generals like Robert E Lee, Ulysses, Pickett, Chamberlain, Jackson and all those important people. Also if for some reason you cant put those generals in there could you add a white hair option like if i set my age almost all the way down its white so i can recreate Robert E Lee, or make it so red hair turns white in middle age like it usually does.

These are just minor problems but still I'm sure they would help the game if fixed

Other than these problems the game is perfect and I'm enjoying every piece of it, its been fun building up my southern army, but i nearly got wiped out by a union army
  4. mjtackett64

1860s - VIDEOS

i cant believe noone had mentioned UkranianGameProducer. Personally i thought he was hilarious exspecially when Tomahawk N Rifle killed him in the showdown and he kicked him out of his party, but in case someone hasn't seen his letsplay series of it ill put it up, even though this is an older thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft-az469qJk
  5. mjtackett64

BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

the same thing happened to me i just tried it again and it worked after a while but you could try the Nexus there is a link on the repository it should be on the right side of the 1860's, or you could just follow his link at this adress

mod http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193103.0.html

mjtackett64 said:
    ALLRIGHT!!! skrew 1866, i dont need it now that i got old americas to work this is awesome I love you GABRILDURO  :grin:

mjtackett64 said:
    Also just something else i saw im not sure if someones allready seen this but the date in game is 1755, so if theres anyway to change that to 1860 thatll be good, if not its okay its not that big of a deal. also why is there no Robert E. Lee, or Colonel Jackson, or Ulysses S. Grant, William T Sherman, or Joshuah Lawrence Chamberland, Pickett, etc..... In the new version will these generals be in there because they are important to the Civil war. Also i came across the wild dogs, i like them.
  6. mjtackett64

I agree with docjay2000 although i havent played the game yet and im downloading it now. Ive watched many videos of 1860's mod on youtube, i watched all of UkranianGameProducers lets play of this mod and in the beggining he started with an indian head although it is as simple as taking it off or selling it it was still wierd since he was confederate also about the gun item pictures i thought they looked wierd because its like its looking at the gun from an ariel view, and it looks like a wood and metel stick :grin:. i think it would look better if we could see the gun from a side view so we could see the trigger, side of the stock, barrel and all that stuff so we could tell the guns apart from each other. and thats about it everything else i see from watching youtube looks great, looks like ive got 23 min till it downloads, cant wait :smile:
  7. mjtackett64

thanks for the suggestions ive seen the good the bad and the ugly and i think ive seen how the west was won. I have some free time now so ill watch a few of those movies thanks, ill start with shenandoah, i remember that movie from a long time ago i never got around to watching it though and forgot the name thank you. :eek:
  8. mjtackett64

Hey everyone I went through a lot to sign up to comment on this mod and ask for help. When i signed up i accidentally had my language set to Turkish and had to use bind translator to find the English option, while experiencing lag as well. Anyway id love to help any way i can in supporting this mod i intend to do all of what Gabrilduro asked in time but i really want to try the 8.0 version but i don't know how to downgrade my mount and blade warband to 1.143 ( I'm kinda a noob at that stuff). But if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it. I have played the 1866 mod and that was great but i wanted to see more south versus north fighting (P.S. i love the Civil war movies like gods and generals and all those and other American revolution ones like the patriot, also i loved the hatfields and McCoys) But to get back on track if anyone could help me get the old mount and blade warband version that would be nice. because I'm dying to play this new updated 1860's mod and the older one. Also Ive never watched last of the Mohican's but if Gabrilduro likes it ill give it a try too. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: And thats about it in the mean time i guess 1866 mod will have to do.
Back
Top Bottom