Recent content by MJFire

1. MJFire

Official Bug Report Thread

Hey man, first of all great work with this mod I love it! Secondly I'm having this issue when taking over a "castle" as a member of a faction when I've captured it I get to a screen where it says "You shouldn't be reading this...." and then it's a list of all the enemies that died during that siege how ever I'm unable to continue anywhere from the screen when I press continue I just get a random sum of money each time. Is this something that has been reported before?
  2. MJFire

Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

As I clearly said to you, you are banned untill you make an unban application on the forums.
  3. MJFire

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Why not just download it from the first page?
  4. MJFire

RCC Server Main Thread [Beta 7] [Rules Translation/s added! - Swedish & Italian]

Strange... This has to be solved as quickly as possibly never the less.
  5. MJFire

Admin Abuse at RCC server

Metalhead259 said:
    As far as I was aware, there was admin abuse on every server. All the time, 24/7.
    It's of course imposible, bu that dosent mean we shouldent try to make it a better place
  6. MJFire

A time for change: Farewell for now!

Not that we got to talk or anything, but you seemed like a good guy. So enjoy your spare time and see you possibly in the future
  7. MJFire

TR_EU_Cag_PW_RP ([Again Open])

Well, what is most interesting is that no responce has come. Which in my opinion shows that they dont really care
  8. MJFire

Mod DB : Help the mod to grow

Splintert said:
    It's better to have few good admins than a pile of crappy ones. That way the new people get used to not having admin assistance, rather than crying and yelling when they expect it instantly like everyone does now.
    You're going out of topic.
    A very good initiative Aldric, the  more the bigger fun so to say.
  9. MJFire

Town Watch of the RCC Server

Apocalypse11 said:
    This group is inactive now? That is a shame this thread looks really nice. There is indeed a Police Department now on RCC run by citizen_Kane. And there also is a group called Road_Patrol who actually focus on hunting down criminals outside of town. I do not think there is an official town watch group though on RCC. The Town Watch does have its own building with easy acces to the rooftops in the maincity.
    Unfortunatly, yes. It wasent enought active members to run it properly
  10. MJFire

A couple of questions....

AtheistOverlord said:
    - Can you set up a faction?
    Yep
    - If so, can you get a castle?
    And Yep
  11. MJFire

House Blacklust ***Recruiting Roleplayers***

xOwenx said:
    None taken.

This is gonna be so funny as me and Skass are in the Town Watch together. Hehehehehehe :twisted:
    Jealous? Nah, but we will be sure to have all Town Watch to be there
  12. MJFire

RCC Server Administration: The New Zendar Council

Ginoenrico said:
    I dont mind the idea but it only works if their are certain admins on.

Id much prefer to solve the soulution by tinkering with the price of food or more crafting profit
    That wouldent help founding Doctors or TW for example...
  13. MJFire

RCC Server Administration: The New Zendar Council

A realy good idea, it will hopfully inspire people to do more "team roles"
Back
Top Bottom