Recent content by Miyamotoo78

1. Resolved when I press key to see enemies and friend on the battlefieldduring a siege battle, then button to view result doesn't work

Do you have a save file just before this issue started? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    My save is now in 1.5.7 beta. Is it a problem? I should try if the problem even if i think it will. If you still want it I will post it.
    Thanks
  2. Resolved when I press key to see enemies and friend on the battlefieldduring a siege battle, then button to view result doesn't work

Standard use of F1 would allow you to command troops. ALT would allow you to see the troops, friendly and enemy. Sounds like you've given F1 two actions or am I missing something?
    For information, i didn't change the buttons on my controller. I just connected it and play. So i think you're right when you say that those two actions are given to the same button (LB).
  3. Resolved when I press key to see enemies and friend on the battlefieldduring a siege battle, then button to view result doesn't work

Standard use of F1 would allow you to command troops. ALT would allow you to see the troops, friendly and enemy. Sounds like you've given F1 two actions or am I missing something?
    personally, i play with a controller. I wanted people to understand what key makes me have a problem. LB allows to see the three options at the top left corner (movement, formation and a third). That what i call the key that allows you to command troops. If i press it anytime during the siege battle, it says at the left bottom corner something like "there is no troops to command" (i am not the boss of the army). Then when i press the button to see in real time who's dead/alive and allows to end the battle (B button on a controller), it doesn't work. Tell me if its not clear and if you need more information.

Thanks for your help guys
  4. Resolved when I press key to see enemies and friend on the battlefieldduring a siege battle, then button to view result doesn't work

Hello guys, when i press F1 key (allows to choose strategy, see enemies and friend on the battlefield) during a battle siege. It shows in bottom left corner "no party under your command" (or something like that). Then if i want to press tab key (view result during and at the end of the siege) it...
  5. Resolved Cursor gone - unplayable game

Is it possible that I have not authorized betas in steam mount and blade parameters ? I'm looking at the parameters. Do I have to clic on "participate at betas"? Now it's on "No beta test". Soory if it's not clear.
    I got the beta and it now works for me. Thank you very muuch !
  6. Resolved Cursor gone - unplayable game

If you are playing with a controller, there shouldn't be any problem on the e1.5.5 beta branch. Can you check if you have problem on that branch and update me?
    Is it possible that I have not authorized betas in steam mount and blade parameters ? I'm looking at the parameters. Do I have to clic on "participate at betas"? Now it's on "No beta test". Soory if it's not clear.
  7. Resolved Cursor gone - unplayable game

Are you playing with a controller? This issue is fixed on e1.5.5, and it will be fixed on our live branch too when e1.5.5 goes live.
    Yes i'm playing with a controller. Is the issue fixed only if i play without a controller? Thank you for your fast replies
  8. Resolved Cursor gone - unplayable game

I have been informed that this issue has been fixed. Thanks for reporting!
    Hello, I tried and I still have the same problem. I even started a new campaign. Is someone in the same situation? Could you help me?
    Thanks
  9. Resolved Stuck in Dialogue screen when encountering Looters

I have been informed that this issue has been fixed. Thanks for reporting!
    Hello, I tried and I still have the problem. Is someone else in the same situation? what should I do?
    Thanks
  10. Resolved Cursor gone - unplayable game

Same problem here. Waiting for a solution too. Thanks
  11. Resolved Stuck in Dialogue screen when encountering Looters

Hello, if you have no mods installed can you please share your save file with us so we can further investigate the issue? You can upload the save to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify the file.
    I did it the 6th of october. Have you find anything? Thank you again for your help
  12. Resolved Stuck in Dialogue screen when encountering Looters

Hello, if you have no mods installed can you please share your save file with us so we can further investigate the issue? You can upload the save to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify the file.
    I just did it. Thanks
  13. Resolved Stuck in Dialogue screen when encountering Looters

It still doesn't work for me. Do you have any solution please ? when encountering looters i get stuck and cant choose any options or do anything unless i quit the game.
  14. Resolved Stuck in Dialogue screen when encountering Looters

just like the title says when encountering looters i get stuck and cant choose any options or do anything unless i quit the game. it doesnt matter if i restart the game or if i start a new campaign it continuously does it.

Have your problem been fixed ?
Back
Top Bottom