Recent content by MitioTheSoviet

1. MitioTheSoviet

Thank you for fixing the Cursor problem 2 years ago. A real Champ

Thank you for fixing the Cursor problem 2 years ago. A real Champ
  2. MitioTheSoviet

Mount&Blade Cartographer | Just my own spin-off...

Oh, right. Didn't think of that. I will do that right now. Thanks for the tips. Nvm, pasting the font_data.xml and the font texture didn't work.
  3. MitioTheSoviet

I export my compiled txt files to a separate folder. That's why it detects it to the DEUS VULT folder. I will change it to the actual mod directory. If i paste the module system in the mod folder and then set it to the DEUS VULT separate folder will that work ? Btw thanks for responding!
    Here's a screenshot of what I meant in the second sentence:
  4. MitioTheSoviet

Hello, Swyter. Could you please explain how to fix the "Oops looks like we have a bug over there" thing, because I couldn't quite catch the potential fixes you wrote in the previous pages. If you could please explain it again I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Found WB installation on <C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband>
    Msys folder at <C:\Module_System>
    Module folder at <C:\Module_System\DEUS VULT!>
    @--start loading font xml
    luajit: .\mab-font.lua:22: bad argument #1 to 'lines' (C:\Module_System\DEUS VULT!\..\..\Data\FONT_DATA.XML: No such file or directory)
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'lines'
    .\mab-font.lua:22: in function 'load'
    cartographer.lua:46: in main chunk
    [C]: ?

Here's my module_parties.py directory:

I will provide anything if you need it. Again, thanks in advance.
  5. MitioTheSoviet

Resolved Cursor Flickering in menus and world map.

This might just do it. Your explanations makes good sense so I don't see it not working. I will try it when I get home. Thanks in advance and God bless you.
  6. MitioTheSoviet

I have tried this many times now. It has been listed on this thread like 5 or more times already. It hasn't worked for me 1 bit, also I used o have processes like Nvidia share and other stuff like this, but no more. Now I only have NVidia Container which I have disallowed with Process Lasso many times and it has not worked.
  7. MitioTheSoviet

Resolved warband

So there are several things that can cause this.
    1st one is subscribing to too many mods.
    2nd one is what Alene mentioned.
    3rd one is you/Windows have enabled the Controlled Folder Access in the Windows settings.
  8. MitioTheSoviet

Mount and Blade Warband Fare İmleci Oyunda Arada Gidip Geliyor | Mouse Cursor Blinking and Go and Come Back

Sorry to interfere, but if you understand English, I have an entire thread about this and it is called "Cursor flickering in menus and world map. Possible Fixes in replies."
  9. MitioTheSoviet

Many times. I even filled the Nvidia display driver form twice or thrice, each time with detailed information and leaving my e-mail so they can maybe type me back.
  10. MitioTheSoviet

No dude, I don't. At least none that would conflict with the game. I even wiped my C drive where windows and some of my games stay to make sure nothing gets in its way. It is 100% caused by the drivers, now I got screen tearing too in all my games plus the graphics are blurry af while playing on max settings. Before you say enable Vsync or something like this, before these disastrous drivers I played without vsync on 999 fps cap, there were no issues whatsoever.
  11. MitioTheSoviet

Apparently running the game in administrator mode fixes the problems. Try it if you want, It didn't fix it for me tho.
  12. MitioTheSoviet

Fine, I will try this again and inform you of the result.

Edit: as expected, didn't work
  13. MitioTheSoviet

Resolved Warband wont launch.

I think you have probably tried that, but have you tried unsubscribing to some mods on the steam workshop ? Probably a useless tip,but It worked for me back in the day. I hope you find a fix soon.. I know what it is to be dealing with a problem you simply can't fix.

Edit: Yeah, I saw your reply on the other thread, you have tried unsubbing to mods. Well I hope you find the answer my dude. All I can say is good luck.
  14. MitioTheSoviet

Open campain map suttering and flashing mouse

I have a thread for this called "Cursor Flickering in menus and world map. Possible solutions in Replies" There are a lot of possible solutions. Go try all of them.
  15. MitioTheSoviet

As I said in my "Giving Up" message newer drivers make newer hardware not understand what parameters the game sends them. So if Taleworlds has to fix it they HAVE to change the engine, but first: they won't do that; second: all the mods will have to be remade, for example, PoP you can't remake it it's impossible. So I am waiting for a big/major Windows update which has the most chance of fixing this.
Back
Top Bottom