Recent content by Mightymarshall

1. Bug reporting site

I have a really annoying bug :l Researched it and appears to be unique. I'm not aware of the storyline name but it branched off from 'The Black Mace' and I'm currently aiding Janusz Radziwill with re-taking Poland. I have just captured Berestye Fortress and a conversation starts with Janusz saying "Excellent! Now you can always find me in Berestye Fortress." I then start a quest called "Kiev Mayor's Reports" and Janusz informs me how some colonels are preparing a rebellion. I'm assuming after that the conversation should end and I can carry on conquering but it doesn't. It sort of jumps slightly and then interacts with Janusz, as you would normally with your party members with him saying "I await your counsel MightyMarshall."  I try to end the conversation by saying "Let us keep going, my lord." but every time I click it, it jumps slightly and won't leave. No matter how much I spam to leave the conversation nothing happens. Really annoying because I've gotten quite far with a lot of good troops and large amounts of Thaler and wine D': Would appreciate it if ANYONE knew how to resolve this, or I'm going to have to start a new campaign which I can't be bothered with.
Back
Top Bottom