Recent content by midwestwhet

1. Archers Not Firing

I'm not refuting that daylight or nighttime are not affecting anything. But I can go to an auto save and restart a battle maybe 10 times and get differing results with the archers attacking or not. And when I tell the archers to attack, sometimes they'll just run in like an infantry man (and yes, they are set to free fire). Its pretty cool that devs considered time/weather. Perhaps a moments thought to archers actually shooting arrows sooner than the rocks hit them in the chest? Good observations though, Twezie.
  2. Archers Not Firing

I have cycled the free fire/hold fire about 6-7 times at the beginning of a battle. Then I tell them to charge and then hold. I then change their formation to loose and place them to the side. In an open field engagement, its pretty damn low chance of them firing. The range is not the issue because the times when they actually fire is decent enough for range. Its pretty frustrating really and the fix has to be something other than keyboard mashing at the beginning of a battle. Devs need to address this asap.
Back
Top Bottom