Recent content by Mickem

1. SP Fantasy Second Age

I can't see teh picture ;s

mi either :???: :cool:
  2. Less whining lords!

ehh i dont mean like that.. i meant that the lord in MY faction get pissed and it wasnt hes fief it was one in the nords. ( and im in the swadian rebels
  3. Hmm hjälp tack

Ja för min 1.011.. Det står på flera listor att dom ska funka till 1.011
  4. Enemys suddenly harder...

Ruthven said:
    I'm so sexy my enemies are always hard.  :wink:
    Hehe.. and yeah it just differnt types  :cool:
  5. Hmm hjälp tack

Hmm det hjälpte inte :/
  6. Being able to push ally NPCs out of the way.

Just press " follow mi " and go up the ladder and do what you want and you can press "charge" when you are up the ladder or wall
  7. Less whining lords!

Hey like the topic says i think the lords should bi less whining.. couse im with the swadian rebels and when i take over a castle and wana keep it too my self or give it to another lord then somone else gets mad like 29-20 ( like that) but they didnt to anything! so less whining in the next...
  8. Hmm hjälp tack

Tjaa alla jag har problem med att få upp mods på menyn. jag har 4 mods men dom kom upp atutomatixt och funkar men jag har laddat ner flera men dom kommer inte upp på mount and blade menyn vad ska jag göra?
  9. Your Largest Battles

i had 1100 troops againgst 100 :razz: it was fun and i hade 200 arechers  :mrgreen: so the sky was clouded by all the arrows
  10. The Eagle and the Wolves original thread.

Hmm its weird.. couse i have downloading it and it doesnt show up on the mount and blade i have tryd dowloading many mods but it doenst work... i have a few mods like Legions extended and hundred years war that shows and works.. but i dindt have to do anything it aoutomathine went up to the mount and blade meny. but now when im traying to download files it doenst come up... and i know theres many helping sites how to get it up to the meny but i dont get it  :lol: sry im a noob  :cool: cant somone plzz make a video? ( and i have windows home ediotn) can somone help a noob here?  :wink: :grin:
  11. SP Fantasy Second Age

Ohhh can you plzz make the lords less whining? couse im a swadian rebel and when I take over a castle and wana keep it for my self or give it to somone of my lords then somone else gets angry like 29-20 ( like that) but why should they whine? couse they didnt do a S***  :lol: .. but i cant wait for this mod  :razz: good luck! i realy cant wait! of being a king and hunting and navy battles :grin:
Back
Top Bottom