Recent content by memopek

1. memopek

EU Servers Disconnect

Came to report this.
  2. memopek

Economy Suggestions

I don't think they need to create food from nowhere, because slaughterhouse should do that by slaughtering cows and other food animals to produce meat.
    Sure, you're right, what i meant to say is: some other forms of food production shouldn't increase the food amount but the quality of them instead.
    Farms, slaughterhouses and mills are alright, they should increase the amount produced. But wine and beer are not exactly sustaining, but luxurious. They should keep people happy but shouldn't feed them. That was my point. It was just a detail i thought up.

Like, a bakery can make 100 breads but they're burnt like charcoal, another might make a nice cake but it would only feed one person.

It's not that important.
  3. memopek

Disappointed with Siege

My biggest issue with sieges, aside from bad respawns for defenders, is that a city siege never continues into a city, where the streets are barricaded and additional troops come from the nearby houses.

I think capturing walls should be the main objective, but the goal should be to capture the whole town.

Also for bad respawns, this goes for field battles too: I think there should be breaks between battles where the AI reevaluates its options. It does not have to back down into a menu but more like breaks between attacks. In fact, if they're taking too many loses they should be able to decide to back down, and strike a deal with the enemy at some instances. For example: If town militia is not happy with their own faction's lords(if they were recently captured or smth), they should back down easier. This should give both sides time to reposition themselves so they don't end up in each others respawns.
  4. memopek

Economy Suggestions

Losing prosperity because of lack of food, lack of food because of low prosperity is the indicator there needs to be something between them to break that loop.

I think building mills or maybe extra farms in villages like you said would be a good way to solve the problem by creating extra food.

But also building bakeries or distilleries, instead of creating extra food from nowhere(they can create some food, but not as much as a farm), should help with the prosperity because they're high quality luxury food. But it should not necessarily solve the food problem, so your people should still be happy enough to break out of that loop but still have to deal with starvation in case of a siege.

Different consumables (not necessarily all consumables but the same should go for fabric, leatherworking or metalworking too) for different cultures would be pretty cool. Every faction should have their own thing, spices for aserai, pure-bred horses for khuzait(expensive but not statistically that good), metal plates for vlandia. They don't have to have special uses other than being exclusive to their own faction.
  5. memopek

Banner Editor Needs Redesign

My biggest issue with the current banners are the narrow color palette, but a wider one wouldn't matter that much anyway if you were to join a faction and take their colors. So an upgrade like this would look really nice.
  6. memopek

? ?????????? ℭ??????? (Cities, Tournaments, Quests, Stats, AI and more)

Maybe to piggyback a bit off of your awesome critique:
    Apologies if I missed anything, but this critique got me really excited about the possibilities. Great post, OP.

You can piggyback as much as you want, your post is great, it's making me jealous. In a way creating your own city or companions would be great. I was going to remind the bastards from Warband, but having your own bastard also sounds fun. Also i was going to talk about companion lores, and how they do not have their own sidequests, but it started taking a lot of space.

Some quests that involve scouting, sneaking would really offer some much needed change. Give me quests where i have to murder someone, sabotage an army, Hunt animals, sneak into a town or village to gather information and so on.
    -Sneaking in a castle or a city should be a mini game where you have to sneak past guards and kill.

Sneaking in this game is very underused, very slightly related to this, i would also like to set up ambushes so i don't have to chase down lords all over the map.

-I really dont like different type of soldier in an army. for example There should be an option to give an aserai tribeman a vlandian traning and a uniform to make him fit to the army

This would make a great addition. Being able to have a mixed army is nice and all, but i don't like going all the way back to my lands just to have my own faction's troops. It also doesn't make a lot of sense how my character is training these recruits in their traditional ways.

And better if I don't talk about the inexistence of the body block, you can run through all your troops like nothing.

True, you can get through shield walls easily. It's weird because infantry stands very close to each other too. Its very difficult to raise your weapon between them but not as much to walk through them.
  7. memopek

? ?????????? ℭ??????? (Cities, Tournaments, Quests, Stats, AI and more)

Hello everyone, in this thread i tried to form a critique of Bannerlord. I have been playing video-games for something like 20 years now, and Warband was probably the biggest inspiration, joy of my gaming life. So i wanted to think of a few ways to improve the singleplayer part of it. The...
  8. memopek

Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Yüz olarak mı? Yoksa reel karakter mi, mesela Artizan hep arkadan vurmaya falan mı çalışacak

Sfsdf ben sadece yüzü diyodum da o da komikmiş.
  9. memopek

Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Klanda herkesin karakter olarak kendisini yapmasını zorunlu tutalım. Yeni katılanlardan bir de vesikalık isteyelim.
  10. memopek

Oyunun Ortasında Maçtan Çıkan Oyuncular

Oyuna ranked gelecekse bunun olması lazım. Rank puanı cezası+Süre cezası.

Normalde biraz daha rahat olabilir, atıyorum: Oynadığın 10 maçın 3'ünü çıkıyorsan 5 dakika ceza yersin, 4. de 10 dakika olur.

Amaç, oyundan çıkıyorsa bu adamı kovun değil de, adam oyunu sonuna kadar oynasın, bir round kaybetti diye sinirlenip hemen çıkmasın. Böyle sistemler çoğu oyunda var, bazı oyunlarda mobalarda falan gereksiz katı, ama doğrusunu yapmak zor bir şey değil, üstüne bir de geri bağlanma şansı tanırsın tadından yenmez.
  11. memopek

MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

This invasion thing is getting old.Seems like NI.But I'll give it a try when it's out.I hope it has its own surprises.
  12. memopek

Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Hiç gelmiyorsunuz,ancak bayramdan bayrama.
  13. memopek

Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Et parasını?
  14. memopek

Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Resmi göremiyom!
  15. memopek

Wicked Tavern Fanatics

Bence çok büyük işkenceye gerek yok.Zorla çok çirkin bir avatar kullandıralım.
Back
Top Bottom