Recent content by McWilly

1. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

and sorry I have not been on very much recently. retail job + xmas = no life...
  2. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

i do like the new look of the original page
    looks very nice :grin:
  3. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

i has good internet again. yay! it only took a month... haha but i should be back, more or less lol
  4. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

McWilly's internet upday:  they upgraded the internet and i lost the ability to even connect for 3 days D: we are calling the cable guy to come out on monday. hopefully everthing will be fixed and i will be able to attend some matches. i miss you guys!!!!!
  5. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

i no has good internet yet :sad:
  6. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

soooo, my interntet will crash half the time i try to load internet pages  and ts will lose connection every 3-5 minutes, so we will be betting a better internet service for our ne house and a much better router. im thinking its going to be another week or so before i can really get on. :sad: miss you guys. kill some reddit for me! hahahahah
  7. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

i should be able to make it to anything that is planned for this weekend becuase im off saturday and sunday!!!! yeah boyyyee!  this week has been crazy with moving and all so i should be able to get on more next week.
  8. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

but NW is just soo, amazing

and yeah. both times he quit the NW regiment it was becuase of Minecraft. i think thats kind of funny. hahaha
  9. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

good fighting tonight soldiers. we stood fast and held our ground. last round we had a glorious last stand at the cannons!!!!
  10. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

have fun! haha
  11. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

my vote is for Light Infantry
  12. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

looks like the confederacy is still tipping the scales :smile:
  13. 13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

Yes, coms discipline would be amazing. Some people like to give play by plays of what is happening so it will be hard to implement but is support that 100%. It would make leading so much easier when 100% of the regiment hears a command as opposed to like 40% at the current state when everyone starts talking.

Back
Top Bottom