Recent content by McQ

1. McQ

Virtual Parallel Universe game?

A new genre of game: Virtual Parallel Universe, for a new game, Project Universe. Basically creating an single server game as big as earth, and with boundaries even bigger. Supposedly limitless possibilities and they are aiming to make it as diverse a world as the real the real world, even when...
  2. McQ

Post your desktop!:D

wait wat i am claimed now? you can get a deduction on your tax return :grin:
  3. McQ

Post delicious meals you made!

I can't cook to save my life, but I made some very tasty southern sweet tea today! :grin:
  4. McQ

Ambalon said:
    Are you a girl that, yes, also plays games?

Yes, indeed I am. and Trevorina sounds too much like ballerina.

how about... Trevoalia?  ._.
  5. McQ

Rocksmith - Hidden Features?

Rams said:
    You can't upload songs, no. That would make trying to sell 130 (that's actually how much there are) DLC's kinda uneffective wouldn't it?

Yes, but they could always have a message that says a particular song needs to be bought
  6. McQ

I know, I really like that name :sad: Not sure if there is a female name that matches up to the coolness of 'trevor'
  7. McQ

Trevty said:

cool story. and no my name isn't trevor.
  8. McQ

Trevty said:
    Is your name Trevor?

is your name trevor?
  9. McQ

if im still in the wrong one, tell me where to go...
  10. McQ

What TV series are you watching?

The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, starting on the original series now :smile: I watch Sherlock when I can and I casually watch adventure time and big bang theory. I don't have a lot of time to follow TV shows so the only ones I get really excited about is the walking dead and doctor who.
    I also caught up in the graphic novels of the walking dead, and let me tell you, they certainly know how to be graphic.
  11. McQ

I've just bought the game Rocksmith for PS3 and I have been playing it all morning. It's super fun and helps a lot, and I was wondering if there's a way to upload your own songs to play into the game. Cuz that would be sweet. Also, when you are in amp mode, can you record what you play? On a...
  12. McQ

ah, i did not notice those, i'll do that, thanks :smile:
  13. McQ

Trevty said:
    Have you tried resetting the router?  What exactly is the problem that won't allow Google to load?  Does it load in another web browser?  Does another search engine work?  If the answer to any of those is "I don't know", then you shouldn't have posted this question.

The answers is because my internet sucks, and this is in an off topic board so I presume it's OK. I also posted not only because Google is being a derp, but because I am legitimately curious about peoples opinion about the game and the things I asked pertaining to it. I'm on a look out for opinions, not trouble shooting.
  14. McQ

DfblpBM.jpg
  15. McQ

I've just bought the game Rocksmith for PS3 and I have been playing it all morning. It's super fun and helps a lot, and I was wondering if there's a way to upload your own songs to play into the game. Cuz that would be sweet. Also, when you are in amp mode, can you record what you play? On a...
Back
Top Bottom