Recent content by maverick515

1. NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

Ah I see, I guess I should try 3.2. And it will be great if there is a further improved version of 1755. I will keep waiting. It is my favourite :smile:
  2. NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

Hi Gabby,

I am an Asian player and I really really enjoy all the mods you made, especially the 1755 old frontier. I really appreciate your efforts for making those 3 mods, and I hope that it there will be more coming in the future.
    What I really want to say is, the 1755 mod is the one I enjoy the most so far, I like all 3 mods but 1755 is my favourite, it is more simple and relatively required less than other 2 mods. I saw a lots of comments and problems posted by a lot of different players, and same, you may feel annoyed, but I still want to say what I think about my favourite 1755 mod:
    1. some of the staff are ridiculously heavy, like the bullets and the armor.
    2. In some village defense battles, sometimes the AI soldier just stuck in the starting place and not advancing to the enemy.
    These 2 are the thing I concern the most.

I have been playing this mod for more than 2 years and I still love it very much.
    Is the 3.2 is the final version of the 1755 mod?
    I love almost every part of this mod.
    Again I really appreciate your effort. Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom