Recent content by Master Rawl

1. Master Rawl

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

If you like WSE2, please support WSE2 development on patreon or boosty. With financial support, I will be able to devote more time to development.
    Thanks for your work on WSE2.
  2. Master Rawl

I'm getting this repeating error on the world map and it only happens within WSE2.
    Any ideas for a fix?
    Love WSE2 and thank you.

3. Master Rawl

The error doesn't occur when using the native launcher. I know that Viking Conquest got an update recently, maybe that did something. It didn't used to do this with WSE2.
  4. Master Rawl

Viking Conquest is getting this error often.

5. Master Rawl

The crashes are sporadic but enough players are having them to suggest it's a issue with WSE2. The Sisterton crash can be avoided by enterting the keep first, sometimes.
    AWOIAF is also getting the audio issues that Kratos is reporting.
  6. Master Rawl

Send me your saves right before the crashes and the steps to reproduce them.
    Enter Sisterton and then choose to scroll through town.
  7. Master Rawl

I am also getting this crash with certain scenes that don't crash when I use the native launcher.
  8. Master Rawl

Hello!
    I've been getting a crash with "A World of Ice and Fire 8.1". It happens sporadically when speaking to or recruiting companions from towns.
    Here's the RGL Log.
    ?dl=0
  9. Master Rawl

(maybe bugged) quest

You have to talk with the sergeant in the courtyard.
  10. Master Rawl

Resolved 1.5.1. Dead Clan Member's Parties Won't Disband

CPU: Ryzen 5 1400 GPU: RX 580 RAM: 32 GB No mods. When a companion party leader dies, their party continues and won't disband.
  11. Master Rawl

Resolved Crash while starting new campaign 1.5

Make sure you have 'Screen Space Reflection' enabled. This allowed me to start the game. I still crash sporadically.
  12. Master Rawl

Resolved 1.4.3. Crash While Loading Into Game. Can't Play.

Have you installed a mod called Fixed Launcher? If so please remove it and try again. There are some reports from the forums that some players have experienced the same shader issue and it got resolved after they removed that modification.
    But, we are aware of the Shader issue and currently, our engine team is investigating this issue on our end as well.
    Thank you for the reply. I was not using any mods and the game ran well previously to today.
  13. Master Rawl

Resolved 1.4.3. Crash While Loading Into Game. Can't Play.

Game gets this error while loading and then crashes to desktop when loading a save or trying to start a new campaign. I have already verified the integrity of the game files.
  14. Master Rawl

give castle to brother ?

Fiefs are owned by clans and your brother is in your clan. Only the head of a clan is technically the owner.
  15. Master Rawl

Resolved Conversation Loop/Player Can't Leave

I convinced a enemy mercenary to join my kingdom after the merc engaged my party to fight. When leaving the conversation he would engage my party again but with friendly dialogue. This made it impossible to leave causing me to load a previous save. The video below shows the issue.
Back
Top Bottom