Recent content by Martan

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Is 2.8 save compatible with 2.7? Thanks

btw. I found this bug, what happens with Ironworks in Konisburg?

Sni-mek-obrazovky-2019-04-22-v-9-23-19.png
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I understand, it's nothing serious tho' :smile:

Anyway I found a bug how you can get infinite amount of money/equipment.

I have Euro Senior Militia Archer prisoners - I ask them to "Let me see what you have!" to show me their inventory. From there you can transfer their stuff to your inventory. And if you ask them again their inventory is full again so you can transfer the same stuff again. And you can do this forever, selling it and making infinite amount of money.
  3. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Hi, I have few things about Kingdom of Bohemia.

First of all I don't really understand why it is included in game. I know it was one of the biggest and most important parts of HRE but in the end it doesn't make much sense to have HRE and Bohemia together in one game. As a native Czech I enjoy playing for Kingdom of Bohemia but on the other side I don't see much a sense to have Bohemia represent in game and I would keep it as part of HRE :smile:

Anyway game starts at 1257 and Kingdom of Bohemia territory is kinda small. In 1251 king Přemysl Otakar II (Who is correctly in represent as ruler of Bohemia in mod) acquired Lower Austria, Upper Austria and Styria. So it means that Wien and Graz should be part of Bohemia.

Also I found out that there are NO ladies in Bohemia during feast. And nobody has a wife,

Anyway it's great mod and fun to play :smile: These are just tips for new upcoming versions, it's nothing serious.

Thanks!
  4. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

user883 said:
    If text is unreadable on a Mac, delete ./Data/font_data.xml and ./Textures/font.dds

This one should be sticked to first post, I was looking for solution for hours!

Big Thanks!
  5. "Activation Denied"

Hello,

I would like to thanks Callum here as he helped me to activate Warband again. My serial key was at black list so he helped me with reseting my key.

Thank you!!

Martin
  6. "Activation Denied"

Hi I have a same issue, I already contacted a Talewords weeks ago with no respond.

I have registred serial key with my account, it used to work with no issues.

I always get message "Activation for this Serial Number has been denied." or "Activation denied"
    If I try to put random key, it says "incorrect serial key"

So I guess it is something with my key. I never put it anywhere and never share it with anybody, so I really have no idea what's wrong.

I also tried to contact direct2drive where I bought Warband key in 2010 but also no answer at all.

Any solution?

Thanks
  7. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

I have non steam version (Retail?), I bought Warband back at direct2drive and there is no way I can transfer to Steam.

So I am not able to go around this?
  8. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Hello, when I try to run a mod it says that I need serial key for viking conquest. This is not a Warband mod?

Thanks
  9. SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Just wanna say that this is the best mod I have ever played! Amazing how big is it, I am still stuck in Europe but cant wait when I move to the asia or america :smile: Really impressive!
  10. Bug report for 0.97

ah, I see Otakar in Holy Roman Empire has strange family :smile: So should I delete translation and play without it? :smile:
  11. Bug report for 0.97

Thanks for help but I already downloaded SVN version and there are still two Přemysl Otakars II. firstin Holy Roman Empire as vassal and second as king of Bohemia kingdom
  12. Bug report for 0.97

I found there is 2times Přemysl Otakar II. once as Bohemia King and once as vasall of Holy Roman Empire... :smile:
  13. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

How long last the assign fields? :smile: You say its know bug as they dont give them fast enough but its been about 20 game days and its still unassigned, how slow is that? :smile:

Anyway this mod is freaking awesome :smile:
  14. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Will be 0.6 save games compatible with 0.7? :smile: Thank you, cool mod!
  15. 1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

Hello all. First of all I want to say big Thanks for this mod. I played old fortinier mod before and this looks even better :smile: anyway I have always been very lame player about formations, strategy etc. I would like to improve my skill in tactis but I just simply dont know how to command my soliders. Is there any guide? I simply dont know how to tell soliders to aim at enemy but dont and wait for them to get a bit closer etc. Thank you for your help
Back
Top Bottom