Recent content by MarsupialMike

1. Console Release Date?

Which Pavillion specifically are you looking at? Can you link it?
    Also, I would suggest getting an actual "tower" and not a laptop. They're just way easier to install upgrades in down the road.
    Oh sorry it’s the HP Pavilion 690 the 749$ one
  2. Console Release Date?

No, it was amazing switching. And the mods that went along with it made it all even better. If you have the money to spare, I would 100% advise you to switch over to PC. I don't know if it has controller support honestly but I prefer mouse and keyboard anyway.
    A good PC in the US can run anywhere from $700 to $1,400 and much more than that depending on how good you want it.
    Is the HP Pavillion a good beginners pc? I was looking at it and it seemed to be pretty decent considering it’s prebuilt I just don’t feel comfortable making one considering the individual parts cost hundreds of dollars alone I was looking at the 750$ one idk if it’ll run it but I hope so also could someone please tell me if it’ll also run total war: Warhammer 2
  3. Console Release Date?

I used to play Warband on Console... I finally made the switch to PC this summer and never been happier with gaming. Warband didn't come to consoles until when? 2017? That's an insanely long wait. Granted if it does come to console it probably won't be as long, but it'll definitely be more than a year wait.
    Was it hard how long did it take to switch from console to pc I really like my Xbox controler does it have controller support and does anyone know anyone know how much good pc is? I really do wanna get into Bannerlord but if it isn’t going to come to consoles in at least a year then I’m switching
  4. Console Release Date?

They "assume" it will be released for console but Taleworlds never confirmed it.
    But with that logic they also haven’t denied it? Why don’t they say anything?
  5. Console Release Date?

no plans for console
    So the Wiki and the trailer are wrong? Should someone correct those then it’s even on steam as well
  6. Console Release Date?

I was just wondering if the early access includes the consoles as well or if we will have to wait also is this going to be on next gen consoles as well or will it just be on the PS4 and Xbox One?
Back
Top Bottom