Recent content by Marquis de Montalban

1. Marquis de Montalban

The Parable of Taleworlds and the Skins Update

There once was a game called Bannerlord,
    Its gameplay left the players all quite bored
    There wasn't much they could do
    outside of post on the forums and spew
    Now they'd much rather being playing as a Nord.
  2. Marquis de Montalban

Profanity filter …

This filter will lead to the creation of more Pest Insults (tm) (of GK Siege and TDM fame).

For this sole reason im ok with it because it encourages people to be even more creative in game.
  3. Marquis de Montalban

The Battle for NA: Warband Conversion Mod (Alpha)

We're afraid if we include Rempica his AI will become sentient and start RDMing the mod
  4. Marquis de Montalban

Kane

Knew something was suspicious about this man when he went 7-0 in an NA pickup one round, then -1-3 the next. No player can be so inconsistent.

I am very ashamed of you Kane.
  5. Marquis de Montalban

Seasoned Taoge - Looking for Gangban...I mean Active Native Clan Actions [NA]

If ur NA (which I think i recognize the name) ur only viable native clans are House Brightfyre or GK. These are the ones to message as Im not savvy with discord.

@Vahaemar Brightfyre
    @RubbingMyAxe
  6. Marquis de Montalban

is the forum broken for anyone else?

[Using this thread as an excuse to satisfy my curiosity]

Edit: What? My profile didn't change???
  7. Marquis de Montalban

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Even my old NA captain is against me, this is truly sad times!
    <3
  8. Marquis de Montalban

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: At the time of the ban SLIPPERY_SNAKE but if not found LGN_Shovenio
    Server & Time (if possible): -
    A short description of the situation: Well this should be fun! I am playing a MM match and I am in the round of 2-2 I believe or 2-1 to the opposing team. Duck decides to team kill me on purpose after I got hit by the enemy cav player, the enemy cav player is already half way across the map so I decide to wait near our flag but he team kills me on purpose via crossbow on the horse. Me being me didn't appreciate that and team hit his horse next round. Duck being an over reactor decided to report me on this and blow it out of proportion but I got no justice for it either.
    For how long were you banned?: The big PERM
    Who banned you?: Probs Lapache
    What rules did you break?: A team hitting rule (once on a horse)
    Why should we unban you?: Well tbh being perm banned for a team hit on a horse is petty beyond belief. I understand i've done other team hits but half of them are either in the fight where it can't be helped or its been in the past. Learned my lesson from the last one but didn't expect to be perm banned for a horse hit so I know what to expect due to that. I know its mostly a lost cause doing this but its worth the shot. I know what is expected even horse team hits are not allowed it seems after being teamkilled on purpose but yes I understand. Just trying to enjoy my time playing a game that I spend most time onto and the free time I have after work and such. Game needs as many players as it can take and I understand the rules and conditions set by admins and such, my behaviour has improved significantly and that can be proven.
    You deserved it you nonce
  9. Marquis de Montalban

Heavy armor should deflect arrows

Casually gonna leave my consistent suggestion here:

Create some strategic tradeoffs for an archer by introducing a perk of arrows which are slower, have more drop, and have less ammo, but are registered as blunt damage so they do substantial damage to an armored opponent.

Change the damage output of regular arrows to "cut" damage, and lower damage as needed, so it is possible to kill unarmored/lightly armored opponents in under body 5 shots, but the heaviest armor need upwards of 10 arrows in body shots.

Unfortunately, this would require extensive testing to find a sweet spot with the speed damage multiplier of the arrow but hey, that's why we're in beta (still).
  10. Marquis de Montalban

boats will save this game

"sid meiers pirates or something"

Hi, as a representative of Sid Meiers Pirates, I support boats in MP Bannerlord
  11. Marquis de Montalban

the wu tang clan

1) age: older than Cow but younger than Maddawg
    2) height: Meh
    3) weight: Wide
    4) level of polish knowledge (not necessary just curious): Wojtek was a trained bear who would carry crates for the Polish military during WW1?
    5) thoughts on naval combat: yes but next we need viable air combat
Back
Top Bottom