Recent content by Marius Aetius

1. SP Oriental 12TH Release-Made in China(Release 2017.01.25, Latest Update 2017.06.11)

Hello,

Who do I have to ask permission for the Chinese weapons and armours?
    I want to use them in my mod.

Can someone point me out to the right person ?

Thank you !
  2. Chinese OSP

Hello guys, I am creating a new mod and I am searching for some nice Chinese armours and weapons. I know there are some in Suvarnabhumi, 16th century and 12th, but I wanted to know if there is some OSP somewhere. I searched a lot, but no avail. Also if you know of any OSP that is in a mod...
  3. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Silberb said:
    So i really love this mod, but i got tired of having insane amounts of companions. So i removed the extra companions but left everything else in it. uploaded it to the Nexus, gave all the credits as Bismarck and even credited him for this glorious compilation.

http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6178/?
    here it is for those interested and want to use it

You sir, are a ****ing mind reader. I was trying to see how can I get this out so I can create a new mod and you nailed it. Good job
  4. Main Topic

Hello Quintilius, I played your mod a lot back in the day, I believe it was version 3.0 or something.
    Can you please tell me where can I find a changelog for the last version, for 5.0 ? thank you
  5. Help

Atunci , te vei duce in castelul unde ai curtea regala, si ii vei spune ministrului tau ca vrei sa trimiti un emisar.
    Alegi regatul unde vrei sa-l trimiti si selectezi sa oferi pace. Trebuie sa ai cel putin un companion in armata ta sa-l poti trimite.

Intre timp verifica Right to Rule in character report. Daca e mai jos de 30 mai trimite companioni in misiuni pentru a obtine, si de asemenea insoara-te.
  6. Help

Spune-mi te rog, ce esti acum. Esti inca adventurer, lord sau rege?

Daca esti inca aventurier - vorbeste cu unul dintre lorzii inamici si spune-i ca vrei sa faci pace ( o sa-ti ceara bani)
    La fel si pentru lord
    Pentru rege fa *** am spus anterior
  7. Help

Esti in razboi pentru ca probabil aveai Right to rule prea mic (sub 30 ) cand ti-ai facut propriul regat. Cel mai bun mod sa faci pace este sa trimiti unul dintre companions pentru pace si imediat sa asediezi un oras de al lor. In timp ce asediezi orasul lor si solul tau ajunge la regele inamic sunt sanse mari sa accepte cererea de pace.

Sunt multi factori care influenteaza treaba asta, Right to rule, honour, cat de mare e factiunea ta, care este balanta de putere, cate victorii ai impotriva factiunii respective etc.
    De asemenea daca o factiune este in razboi cu 2 alte factiuni , daca este si cu tine vor face pace app automat.

Hope it helps
  8. Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Introduction

Hello

Veteran MB player from Bucharest here !

You will love my city !

See you there !
  9. Participare turneu MB in Bucuresti

Salut prieteni ! Tocmai ce am vazut un anunt pentru un turneu in Bucuresti. Sunt premii foarte mari pentru 5 v 5 si 1 v 1 Doresc sa formez o echipa pentru acest turneu. Lasati-mi id-urile voastre de steam si discutam ulterior. Link : https://battle.lef.lt/
  10. Game-breaking problem NEED HELP

Alright, I am really sorry for opening a thread again with this matter, but I am getting really frustrated about a problem I don't understand. I am making my own mod and I encountered a rare issue , its like one of those diseases that you just can't understand. Now i m going to detail the...
  11. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Right,

Forgot that the relations are scripted in both ends. Do you know by any chance what is the default value?
  12. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Thx for the reply

I am very sorry for flooding the forum with posts, but since i saw people active on this thread i tried my luck again and you replied :grin:

I am using Native Module Compilation as base ( which also uses Diplomacy, CC, PBOD and custom player troop tree)

So i didnt mess up any .py file , i just editet txt and used OSP-s.

In game my relation with the lords is negative ( i see their faction on red) but they don't attack me, tho bandits do.
    And i remember the modder saying he was playing on easy and i think this might influence the game, even though i never played on easy, so i dont know how the AI behaves on that difficulty setting.

If somehow the mod's options are ignoring my game options is there a way to fix it?

Thank you and sorry again for multiple posting
  13. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Is it possible  that the mod's options would influence the actual game settings?

For example ingame is set on normal, but the mod is made on easy.

Enemy lords don't attack me , only bandits, and I remember the guy who made the mod ( native module compilation) saying he was playing on easy.

Also the battle size was around 300 ,even tho i have it set on 150.

Is it possible that a mod could interfere with ur options?
    Or do you know by any chance why an enemy lord would ignore me?
  14. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello everyone,

I am working at a new mod for my enjoyment and maybe for a release aswell.

I encountered a very strange bug ,and couldn't find any fix on the internet so far, or at least root cause.

Enemy lords won't attack me or run from me. Bandits have a normal behaviour ( run or attack) but enemy lords or kings just mind their own business without attacking me even if they outnumber me greatly.

I m thinking this might be caused by some Ai initiative or anything.
    Can someone please help me with this??

I am using Native module compilation as base
  15. Enemy lords won't attack me

Hello everyone, I am working at a new mod for my enjoyment and maybe for a release aswell. I encountered a very strange bug ,and couldn't find any fix on the internet so far, or at least root cause. Enemy lords won't attack me or run from me. Bandits have a normal behaviour ( run or attack)...
Back
Top Bottom