Recent content by Marcolino

1. Marcolino

Resolved Save file stopped working after save&exit

Hi MArdA
    Thank you for getting back to me.
    I deleted everything (including from Recycle Bin) and reinstalled the game. I am now playing and have no more problems. I really don't know why this happened as there was no crash report. If it happens again, I will send a saved file.
    Thanks
  2. Marcolino

Resolved Save file stopped working after save&exit

This issue has not yet been resolved. I never had this issue before but now, if I win a battle and try to sell the loot, my subsequent save files will not load. As a note, the melee weapons seem ok to sell but nothing else. As soon as I save after that, and try to load the save, I get the message "A problem occurred while trying to load the saved game"
    I am playing 1.2.8
    Updates:
    I am now on 1.2.9 - same issue
    Issue is worst than I thought. I am not able to buy or sell anything in towns. If I do, and save, the save will NOT load
  3. Marcolino

In Progress Male lords wearing female dress

This issue is still happening. I am playing version 1.1.3 - please fix this because it is truly ridiculous
  4. Marcolino

Resolved Workshop ownership bug

This is still happening both on 1.8.0 and 1.9.0. I saw the problem when I tried, on 1.8.0, to buy a workshop in Danustica. It was a brewery. when I spoke with the shop-worker he said they were a pottery. There was also a pottery in town, but it was not supposed to be there. I then went to the pottery. This other shop was correctly described as a pottery. I upgraded to 1.9.0 and tested it again in Danustica, without any mods. Same issue happened again
  5. Marcolino

What would be an ideal "Bannerlord" for you?

For me, one that would have integrated, in the game, the functionality given by the Diplomacy and Banner Kings mods
  6. Marcolino

Resolved Seige Placement Not Visible

Currently I have few mods installed, started current campaign without mods though and still had the issue yet.
    Just verified game files, looks like 3 files had to be downloaded again, but issue still persists.
    Just in case I just tried a new campaign to see if it makes any difference, but issue is there as well.
    The same is happening to me. I can build the siege machines but the emplacement of these is not visible so you need to keep searching with the cursor until you find it (which is quite annoying)
  7. Marcolino

High level prisoners (named Nobles) are randomly escaping my party

You can also take Prison Architect, an early Engineering perk that reduces dungeon escape chance by 25%, and Sweet Talker, a first tier Roguery perk that reduces escape chance from towns by 20%. Also, Riding has a 225 perk that makes prisoners 50% less likely to escape from towns.

The base chance of escape from dungeons that you own is 3.75% per day, so with those three perks you can get the chance of escape extremely low.

Sounds good.
    Thanks. I'm grateful for the game tips.
    cheers
  8. Marcolino

Thanks. I figured out the perks but it seems to require me to carry the prisoners with me all the time instead of puttying them on a dungeon. also agree with comment about escaping and coming back with an army immediately to attack
  9. Marcolino

This is a very good proposal! Please, Taleworld-Team do something about this noble prisoner escaping problem. Or at least implement a setting in the option where we can adjust the escape rate.
    Two years on and the prisoner escape issue is still incredibly silly. The fact that developers don't fix this (nor maybe give us the option without mods to set the escape parameters) has spoiled this game.
    What's the point of early access if nothing gets truly addressed?
  10. Marcolino

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

I'm having the same problem too.
    try deleting the configs folder (please make a back up prior to doing that) which is located at ...\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

then you can relaunch the game

If it doesnt work then you will probably need a fresh instal
  11. Marcolino

SP - Economy Please restore wine and oil as food items, cities are starving.

I did too and i am grateful for your help.
    Thanks and happy gaming :smile:
    My pleasure
    cheers
  12. Marcolino

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

So it begins, vassals ruin the game, not fun allowed! I want to make more strong independent woman clans and "The game" wont let me any more!
    11I0z.jpg

I took the fief with my own 2 hands, I'm the ruler, I own 1 fief, I have 500K but I need that for recruiting more vassals! I have over 1k influence but it's worthless!
    Vassals don't need more then 1 fief because they're too stupid to make use of more resources!
    There's been talk and suggestion of revision to fief score but I think we should just get final say no matter what!
    This drains all fun and motivation out of the game.
    @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds Not being able to keep getting fiefs ruins the new companion promotion feature! I'm the ruler and human player, I know what's best! Now the games boring!
    Yes I made 10 clans out of companions, BUT I THIRST FORMORE!
    Aha but I have found a trick.... nobody can stop me making clans now, do you know my trick? ?
    what is your trick?
  13. Marcolino

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

After I say play, the game runs in the background, but the screen does not appear. I deleted and reinstalled but still the same, what should I do?
    I had a similar issue. To solve it what I did was:
    1. went to game folder (where the game saves are) - folder name is Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
    2. Made a copy (somewhere else) of the folder Configs
    3. Deleted the folder Configs on the game folder (step 1 above)
    4. Then I tried playing and it worked.
  14. Marcolino

SP - Economy Please restore wine and oil as food items, cities are starving.

That may be so. tHe change I made can be selective. You can simply leave oil as it is.
    Although Olive Oil is certainly food! Also, lamp oil is a consumable resource as well and, as such, should deplete over time (similar mechanics as food)
Back
Top Bottom