Recent content by Mantos

1. the game is unplayable

While I haven't been able to get into the game myself, I've seen people suggest manually selecting your video card in the settings. From what I've read it seems like sometimes it defaults to onboard video which will not produce great results.

Hope that helps
    I only have one video card to choose in option and it is only my GPU, but thanks for trying to help..
  2. the game is unplayable

reduce resolution scaling
    it helps with the lags but just a little bit, and now I cant see anything ..
  3. the game is unplayable

I have pretty old computer spec yet I should atleast meet the minimum requiment of the game. I have Intel Core i5 6400 2.70GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 8GB ram. it should be ok if I put the game on Very low settings no? but there are so many lags, menus takes too much time to reload and...
  4. Receiving Additional 10% Discount on TaleWorlds Store

what is the old cd key? warband cd key?
  5. 2 things that concern me

Jezze said:
    Requirements are on the Steam page, although the dev's said they cannot guarantee those will be final specs. And honestly, I do not think features will slow down your game too much unless they are properly constructed, or consume a lot of CPU/GPU power.
    I saw the requirements in the steam page and my computer has double of the requirements so for now I can run it, but as you say they are not guaranteed but I hope you are right and it will not consume a lot of CPU/GPU power.

kalarhan said:
    regardless of Bannerlord, the game Warband will still be around for as long as you want it to be. We are still playing games from the 90s  :razz:, and even Steam has a big collection of games from 90s/early 2000s.

if you can't run Bannerlord for some reason (unlikely, unless your PC is 4+ years old) and the budget doesn't permit a upgrade... then wait one or two years. By then you can buy a PC to run the game for cheap. Also consider buying a used PC, you can probably find one that will run Bannerlord for 100-200 bucks in any region.

lets say you need $1000 to buy a Bannerlord PC in xmas 2017. Same computer (specs) in 2019 will go for 20-30% of that cost.

You didn't understood me, I can run it right now I just thinking that if they will keep add features I won't be able to run it.
    And about warband I talked about the multiplayer, it will not be like nowdays with players and it doesn't mean that I prefer it will because I do prefer bannerlord more than warband.

btw none of you pay attention to the other thing that I said about the matchmaking system, what do you think of that?
  6. 2 things that concern me

Dest45 said:
    Features arent going to slow your game down.. just turn down your graphics and lower the corpse count and battlesize. Taleworlds shouldn't limit their game. They already have a game you can play with a **** PC, now they should do what they can to make the game they envision.
    Of course features slow down the game just look at some mods of warband like full invasion 2 for example, and about turning down graphics and such I'm saying that I think it will not help and me and other people won't be able to even run it.
    When bannerlord will be out, warband will be dead so no I won't be able to play it like nowadays.
    I personaly think that I would be able to run the game in its currect state of development even in average-good setting but as they add more features the less probability me and other people would be able to even run it, so what I'm saying is to let the community modders to create mods with more features but leave the base game in its currect state of development without adding too much features.

HUMMAN said:
    Features are good but there are so many things can be done you cant do all of them. If it will take too long, i would prefer a simple version of Bannerlord. Mods will polish game, sooner  is better it is.
    That is what I'm saying, let the community modders add all this features, why do you work so hard when there are people eager to do this for free and in the same time allowing players with slower computers to play the game.

It would be nice if taleworld will announce the minimum and maximum requirement of bannerlord..
  7. MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

Rollingduck said:
    So, here is my problem. I cannot join the ***MountandSiege*** server. It basically says, the server's (***MountandSiege***) version of NeoGK is outdated. I also see this notification in other native servers. Can u help me?  :shock:
    download the last version from troll-game site, they modified neogk for their server MountandSiege, maybe the sever cant accept the original neogk..
    the download can be found here: http://community.troll-game.org/files/download/7-trollgame-neogk/
    click on Agree & Download and then Download button near TG-NeoGK120.zip , hope that will work for you.
  8. 2 things that concern me

First thing is the matchmaking system that you said will be in the FAQ topic, How does it going to work? will it be like tf2 or csgo matchmaking system? because if so I think it will have serval problems like: 1) if the matchmaking system is going to direct players into empty servers, there...
  9. Roma Oritur - Due For Release AUGUST 28th: Status Update & More

look like a nice mod, wait to play it :smile:
    by the way is it possible that you will add gladiator's armours and weapons?
  10. incorrect serial key!

when I try to get into nw server I got a incorrect serial key I tried everything from restart steam to reinstall nw, when I tried to regedit it, the nw seriel key was empty and when I filled it,exit and enter again it was still writen but when I get into the game and get the error again and then...
  11. there is another active server?

yes Im EU and who is gismo?
  12. there is another active server?

there is another pw active server that have 60+ people expect nexus?
  13. Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

S0mebody said:
    hey I can get your steam nick please?
  14. help!!

Server(s) you are banned from - 15th_Humans_vs_Bots What was happening when you got banned - We map the cavalry came hard to pass so I tried to build a ramp to take and banned me without warning they did not even try to stop me right banned me .. Time and date - 2 month ago I think  even more...
  15. 15th Regiment of Foot Siege Server - 15th_Siege

Server(s) you are banned from - 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
    What was happening when you got banned - We map the cavalry came hard to pass so I tried to build a ramp to take and banned me without warning they did not even try to stop me right banned me ..
    Time and date - 2 month ago I think  even more
    Timezone - What do you mean time zone?
    User Identification Number - 453632
    when you unban me??  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Back
Top Bottom