Recent content by Mandible

1. Mandible

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Scavenged armor is totally fair. Here's a shot of an orc from ROTK with scavenged Gondorian armor. I think it still lines up pretty well with what I said. It's asymmetrical, (missing a pauldron) covered in grime, and looking at the outline you wouldn't really mistake it for a Gondorian...
  2. Mandible

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Looks good, as usual. If I may dare to submit some suggestions, when I look at it, I don't really think "orc". After looking closely and trying to figure out what it is, I have decided that the wear, tear and crudeness is mostly focused on the micro level, without much on the macro level. It...
  3. Mandible

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [December 2018][Art]

Woot! Hope to see a few more of you at the next one! Not sure what I would say for contest feedback. I thought this was a pretty good theme and was surprised that there weren't more submissions.
  4. Mandible

Wouldn't want to make you dizzy just looking at it...
  5. Mandible

Ok fine, I'll put something up here if no one else will (no offence to the existing submission). Enjoy! This replaces main_menu_nord (the main menu screen). https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G8MoR1uh56VeCBA3kzHvaPEmmCEQJVAt
  6. Mandible

Official 3D art thread!

Man, we are really coming along. I wonder how much of that is applicable to realtime environments in games. Houdini is free for non-commercial products, so it's certainly something that would be worth looking into.
  7. Mandible

SP Native [WB] Explorer! - Source Code Released

All very cool! Is the bird vertex animated, swiftly switching between different meshes or rigged? (Sorry, don't mean to distract from the point of your post, but that's the first time I've seen that bird and it looks pretty awesome too!)
  8. Mandible

Need help with model

Why are you showing us the material for gjermundbu? Aren't you using plainhelmets?
  9. Mandible

Need help with model

Follow the tutorials in the forum. There are steps to follow and everything is already explained here if you look for it.
  10. Mandible

Need help with model

I feel like a broken record here. I need to see the material in order to help. You keep showing the mesh, which doesn't tell us anything.
  11. Mandible

Need help with model

If you haven't made a material for this item yet, you need to go to import and then New material to set up a new material for your item. Name it "plainhelmets" and make all of the settings the same as the material you showed us earlier, except use "specular_shader_noskin_bump_high" instead of...
  12. Mandible

Need help with model

I can't help you if you don't show me your material tab. Or wait, maybe you don't have one? Were you just showing us the material tab from the mod you took it from? You need your own material tab for this item in your own mod that you're moving it to.
  13. Mandible

Need help with model

The image you shared earlier (this one: https://imgur.com/a/GQCSlHN) seems to show that the textures are already referenced. If you import plainhelmets, plainhelmets_normal and plainhelmets_spec into openbrf, then it should work. "Referencing the textures" just means writing the names of the...