Recent content by Maifailun

1. Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

1. bandit playthrough implementation - recruitment, take over hideouts (and upgrade) and street gangs, more loot from raiding, friendly bandit parties can follow you, also: black markets.
    2. Feasts - Ai lords and player to have the ability to hold feasts pretty much like in warband, with some fixes already mentioned throughout the forum.
    3. More diplomacy options - more ways to interact with other lords, ai lords seeking the player for tasks, more ways to influence others.

I think these are what i like to see the most, short-term-wise.
    +10 All great ideas.

1. Some stuff to do other than conquering fiefs all the time. It really loses replay value after a couple of playthroughs because all you can do different is trying out new weapons or fighting styles at this point (2h or 1h specialization etc. which doesn't usually even need a new playthrough).

2. Some stuff for AI to do (Gathering for feasts, traveling to a castle to see a friend, woo his daughter etc.) instead of recruit/wage war/raid cycle that we have. Some life into NPCs along with it. Eg: Needs / wants. Maybe unique wars starting out of it: Eg: Monchug needs to execute the lord that he has - 100 relationship with, to satisfy his blood feud and to finally end this war etc.

3. Intrigue and coup. Maybe assassinations much like the Intrigue mod in the nexus.
  2. Resolved Crash during Large Battles, but not Sieges

I am on e.1.5.6 (stable), and i can confirm this word by word. I also uploaded a crash dump via crash uploader tool. It is worth noting that i use some mods, but having read a lot complaints about it i am sure none of my mods are causing it.

It is always the same. First battle after loading a save usually plays fine. After that, crashes are random. Had no crashes while playing sieges though.

Here is the crash dump :2021-01-16_20.42.12_00000000000000000000000000000000
  3. Need More Info CTD at the end of battles when giving an order

I am also having same kind of crashes. Whenever the battle's at its end (just before AI flees) it crashes; but it never happens on the first battle that i play. I can normally play any type of battle (field, siege etc) first time. Then if its a field battle it crashes on the following battles (its random but certainly reproducable after some time). I uploaded via the provided tool.

2021-01-16_20.42.12_00000000000000000000000000000000
  4. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

Does anyone know how to edit the option of AI battle speed on campaign map at the mod options menu?

I want the AI battles to be slower more than it is now. (current option range is between 1 to 5)

Thanks in advance
Back
Top Bottom