Recent content by Mago

1. Mago

*Disbanded*

Hi there I'm Mago. I had an affair with Tico. <3
  2. Mago

98. Artillery (Not Historical FTW!)

Baby don't worry, you'll be at the top of the forum for the next 5 seconds at least.  :wink:
  3. Mago

The 42º Cazadores[Recruiting][NA-Based]

The 42nd Cazadores have merged with the 1st Banal Light Infantry to form a stronger 42nd Cazadores led by Mago and Angel.
  4. Mago

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

The 42º Cazadores are Recruiting!

flags_alabama_1800.jpg

If you'd like to join a fun and new regiment with lots of opportunities available then join the 42º Cazadores!
    We're a skirmisher regiment and part of the NEC army.
    Add 42ndCaz_Capitan_Mago on steam if you're interested in joining
    or come on our teamspeak which is currently:  205.134.232.187:7300​
  5. Mago

Linebattle League (EU/NA)

gokiller said:
    Another point i'm quite worried about..

Example:

92nds Joins (or 91st) whatever, with 40-50 people, while the oponer only can bring 10-14 guys, so basicly 36 guys can't join...

What is the point for those "big" regiments then in joining this?

Gokiller

I'm guessing to make it fair, that way the big regiments can't win on numbers alone.
  6. Mago

North European Coalition

Great community!
  7. Mago

Fought in our first line battle, we had to fight with the 8th but we were so still skirmishers so it counts in my eyes.
  8. Mago

The 2nd Queen's Royal Regiment [Recruiting!] [NA]

Great line battle yesterday :grin:
  9. Mago

8th King's regiment of foot(recruiting)

I don't know what to do with this thread...
  10. Mago

We have our first members! Things are looking good and perhaps we will make it through the first few weeks.
  11. Mago

TheBoberton said:
    Mago said:
    If wish to join the 8th you can do any of the following
    :roll:

Regardless, It's nice to see some Spanish skirmishers taking the field again. Good luck.

Thanks for pointing that out.  And thank you.
  12. Mago

The 42º Cazadores About We're a new North American based skirmisher regiment. Our current teamspeak is 173.198.206.99:7300 Joining If wish to join the 42ºCaz you can do any of the following: 1. Add 42ndCaz_Captain_Mago on steam. 2. Or come onto the teamspeak and introduce yourself, our...
  13. Mago

The 2nd Queen's Royal Regiment [Recruiting!] [NA]

Great battle the other day!
  14. Mago

North American Public Line Battle, 1/20. (REGIMENTS BY INVITATION ONLY!)

Commander Millander said:
    Mago said:
    5arge said:
    Mago said:
    for some reason, a bunch of people didn't want to show up that night or something.
    So you whine about not getting invited, but when you are invited your guys don't feel like showing up? Do I need to point out how messed up that is?

I believe this was around the time Tico had just left the regiment, and we were somewhat in turmoil. Not to mention a lot of our privates and recruits only really like to come on for fridays since that's usually when they're available. However, I was purposely not trying to make this directly about the 8th, there are more regiments than just the 8th, and I'm trying to speak as generally as possible here. I didn't even know we weren't invited, so no I wasn't 'whining'.

if the 8th in a whole dont want to attend the Tuesday lb ill talk to Jorge because we have some other regs that want to be in it that are on the waiting list (29th,91st and 7y) and with 30 less slots its becoming a pain in terms of space.

I'll contact Jorge for you.
Back
Top Bottom