Recent content by Magirot

1. Rebellions broken for all factions?

I found it quite amusing that even after the rebellion Lady Isolla wears that Great Helm I gave her. While sitting in her own castle.
  2. Which factions are .. which?

DaveDaDude said:
    As a avid Rhodok fan, who has studied the architecture and dialogue history of this faction... i would say that they are based on Northern Italian countries

So they clearly are. The crossbowmen have taken direct influence from the famous Genoese crossbowmen. "Namely republic, in truth a kingdom" -scheme can be derived from the transition of Roman Republic to Roman Empire, or any power struggle in which nobility took over in the Italian merchant republics. Then again, as said, their technology doesn't seem very advanced, and they've only recently become independent, so it's not a complete copy+paste of the region.
  3. .890 Bug List

I think my nemesis is a bug here...

mb_report.png
  4. .890 Bug List

I got an assertion error while trying to "release" some rhodok spearmans (can't remember their type), to give more room to the Swadians that I got from captivity. Clicked ignore, but the game crashed nevertheless. Didn't remember to backup the save, though. :/

To make it even more weird, releasing them worked fine after another battle.
  5. .890 Bug List

guspav said:
    A minor bug, but a bug nevertheless, I'm on april 33rd  :!: of 1257  :lol:

I have this one too.

mb_date.png

Game Log is also broken now, this is taken from that same date (April 36).

Moreover, this Quests-section here doesn't seem to record any quests...
  6. (.730) swadian tavernkeeper selling vaegir units?

I thought that it was because Uxhal is near vaegir territory and population would be mostly vaegir, but I guess it's just a bug then. :/
  7. (0.730) Something wrong with the movement speed?

Yes. Even if I just take a quest from a merchant in town my speed decreases.

Is there any list of all that affects speed? If I had that I might check if this really is a bug (or odd behaviour at very least).
  8. (0.730) Something wrong with the movement speed?

Well, I seem to move at about 6.0 even with horse, no party members / troops nor prisoners. Except after the "you lie down and remain quiet until the enemy leaves" -screen, like I explained. And it slows down back to 6.0 - 7.5 after I simply go to a town and leave.

Edit: I actually move faster with troops, they raise the average value of speed. If they're not peasants.
  9. (0.730) Something wrong with the movement speed?

The player's speed seems to increase (to what it should normally be?) when the party gets 'wiped', like when you surrender or fall too many times in battle. Normally, without any other team members, you travel at speed of 6.0 - 7.0, but after you're wiped, it's 9.0 - 11.0. It resets to 6.0 - 7.0...
  10. 7.30 Bug Report

Enemy armies don't drop glove-part loot after battle. At least I haven't seen any in eight hours of playing.
  11. overwhelming enemies!

corksacker69 said:
    if anything, the battles need to be much bigger.

Hear hear. Make it possible to multiply the scale of battles by ten and we're in seasonable feuds. :razz:
  12. Which side do you fight for?

Swadians sounded nicer, and they seemed to have smaller territory. So I joined them.
  13. How did you find out about M&B?

Finnish game-magazine Pelit had a small article about M&B.
Back
Top Bottom