Recent content by Maegaeron

1. Heroes of Might and Magic III - Horn of the Abyss - Mod

That's perfect! We just have to find someone who would mod the creatures and the rest... I will ask in the Heroes Community Forum, maybe someone would be interested...
    Oh I wish I had the skills and the time to work on the mod ...!!!! :cry:
  2. Heroes of Might and Magic III - Horn of the Abyss - Mod

So you would work on the mod? I would too if I knew how...
    However I would do it with the 'Horn of the Abyss' add-on...
  3. Heroes of Might and Magic III - Horn of the Abyss - Mod

Hello, guys! I have a request...I didn't know where to post this, so I chose this area here. As some of you already know, there already is a mod for this game, but the developers seem to have abandoned that project. It is 'Chronicles of Might and Magic'... I don't know how to create modules...
  4. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

World someone like to go on with this project?  :cry:
  5. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Will the creatures of 'Horn of the Abyss' be added too? That would be great! But this mod itself is a masterpiece!
  6. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

I hope they are still working on the mod.
  7. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

How is the work in progress?
  8. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

I hope they will announce another update or a release date, or release some new videos and screenshots...
    I just can't wait... :mrgreen:
  9. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Dude....THIS....IS....AWESOME!!!

PLEEEEASE RELEASE THIS MOD SOON!!!! O.O
  10. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Hmm that's sad...but I think Flies can be made as horses, and you could ride on them, that would be cool. I'd like to see that video! :grin:
  11. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Okay, I can't wait for the Beta! :grin:
    I will DEFINETLY test it and play it!

I've got an Idea for the mapping system to make it similar to the Hom&m III mapping system:
    -You could make the fountains, forts places to recruit creatures be placed randomly on the map. Like the fountains which give you luck or morale and the horts where you can hire creatures.

I'd love to see the Flies, Beholders, Wyverns, Minotaurs, Imps and Medusas! They would look very interesing, like the Gorgons do in the video.
  12. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

I have to play it! Does some body know about the progress? Is there some new stuff already added? :grin:
  13. B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

First of all, I want to say: Awesome. This is the best Mod Idea ever made and this project is just great. You found a new fan here.
    Please, this has to be finished. We will all wait.

The video and the screenshots are very, very very very promising. I LOVE this mod already!
    I hope to see all creatures from Hom&m III.

I've got some questions:
    1. Will there be all of the creatures and factions like in the game or do you plan them?
    2. Will there also be the flyable creatures like Harpies, Griffons, Manticores, Dragons?
    3. Will there be extra, self-made creatures and will there be he strongest creatures like Behemoth, Devil, Hydra...etc.
    4. Will there be new weapons and armor besides the artifacts too?
    5. Can you play your own created hero or will you choose a specific one like in the original game?
    6. Will some new features and comat - or game mechanics be addad?

Sorry for attacking you with questions, it's just that I found out about the mod a minute ago and that I am excited as hell!  :grin:

I hope you will still work as much as you can on this mod and I hope and beg you to finish it!

Never give up! :smile:
Back
Top Bottom