Recent content by Mabons

1. Mabons

Disable background shouting?

CAL-RAD-DIAAAAAA CAL-RAD-DIAAAAA
  2. Mabons

Final Solution to Unfair Matchmaking

Yeah yikes, this is prime smurfing territory. I know of a few people sad enough to abuse this sort of thing.
  3. Mabons

Punish "Deserter" Captains? Addressing lone wolfing in multiplayer.

Alright, new angle of approach then. Is there any reason why having your unit automatically follow you after a certain distance apart, or a damage reduction after that same distance for your player character only, is bad in a competitive captain game? No one except Ling has said: And as far as...
  4. Mabons

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

What's even funnier is keeping the cringe videos in the OP after the finals :iamamoron:
  5. Mabons

Amoeba as in, retarded AI. I'm LITERALLY advocating for it to be NOT like duels, where a single guy if he's good enough can wipe a unit by himself. You can literally walk up, and walk around a unit in circles spamming left swing and the AI is too ****ing stupid to do anything about it. Jeez...
  6. Mabons

Clan Tabard?

Even just an emblem editor on the levels of ****ing call of duty's crap would be more preferable to this ****ty system we have now.
  7. Mabons

[IPoints] ELO Raitings for clans NA&EU UPDATED 17.08.2020

Then your leaders should have thought about this before throwing their clans reputation in the trash. It's been explained enough by now to you and Pace why no one really gives a **** about fighting RM, but one last time: Both these teams have wins recorded vs RM, RM does not record those as...
  8. Mabons

Thanks for your advice(as if I didn't do this anyways you plank) I haven't played captain since beta, because I made my mind up that Captain is a complete meme mode. These same guys who solo my unit of amoebas can't even block a feint so why should I waste my time anymore in a mode that...
  9. Mabons

Current Issues being working on

Nah, not if we don't want to contradict Taleworlds main arguement for the class system in the first place, which was easy readability of classes etc.
  10. Mabons

[Beast #2] Suggestions

I suppose there isn't a clan or team out there who also has 6 players they can confidently put as all cav or all archer in the first place either.
  11. Mabons

[Beast #2] Suggestions

@Aprikosenmann how can you argue that cav is OP in certain threads then advocate no limits. Your own clan has put forward a yes vote on limits remaining also. Cav and archery aren't OP in a vacumn but in the very nature of skirmish(point capture and defence) they are incredibly powerful, and...
  12. Mabons

It was looked down on before that too, I remember archer spam being the meta too. Of course, most of those things on the list can be prevented with some micromanagment but that's got to be frustrating as a casual player not knowing how to make your guys stop turning their entire line to look at...
  13. Mabons

If this is what is considered skillful or legit to do in captain mode, abusing the braindead **** AI then it will remain the meme mode it is. I would rather see AI improvements as well but that's just not gonna happen overnight. A quick simple fix is the NW method of making you do less damage...
  14. Mabons

Current Issues being working on

The issue with this is that then the shielded units become useless, right now they serve to "tank arrows" and act as a "deterrent" to cavalry. If they don't tank arrows anymore then they are just a deterrent for cav which is kind of not worth taking instead of 2handed with pikes.
  15. Mabons

Ramboing might not be effective but it's godamn annoying having half your archer unit taken out by one lone guy on a horse. And don't say "play better" they are on fire at will but aren't hitting him. And I waste arrows to kill one dude and he comes back again and again keeping me busy while his...