Recent content by Mabons

1. Mabons

When will you start actively dealing with cheaters in multiplayer?

Might as well give it up. It's the most toxic players that exploit everything and they are the ones most willing to reply
    Alright I'll bite, what exploits/cheats have you seen in multiplayer.
  2. Mabons

Fix it for the Players of your game

you should fix the game or your fan base will drop
    :iamamoron:
  3. Mabons

Guys save multiplayer for xbox?

The console pc wars 2010 - 2023

"Yes I was ther to witness it all. It all started with a tub of butter ..Boys turned into men, farmers working overtime for generous lords. Feasts were present. Fast forward men turned into manhunters, farmers turned looters with lords, feast were replaced with executions. Can we all just get along and support each other smh if you want to Shame console so bad how bout we settle this in the arena chump I will tear you limb from limb
    We're not shaming console you dumbass we're shaming Taleworlds, we've had 3 years of dissapointment ahead of you, we're telling you now, forget it and move to another game. They will not fix the console version problems if they haven't fixed the PC versions problems.
  4. Mabons

Make captain/skirm mode great again (console)

I don't think you understand good day
    I don't think you understand. We have been playing the game for 4 years already, we played in the beta, the early access and now in full release. We(FearSpear and me) know what we are talking about. The game has never been more dead than it is now, and it's been like this for at least a year now.

The matchmaking will try to find you a 6v6, then after 5 minutes if it cannot it will find you a 5v5, then a 4v4, then a 3v3, and then finally it is obviously finding the 4 people trying to play captain at the same time, and puts them in a 2v2.

I cannot frame this statement in a simpler way so if you fail to understand after this then you're truly dense. EDIT: Actually I've decided your probably like 12 years old and reasoning with you is pointless. Scream into the void if you wish.
  5. Mabons

Make captain/skirm mode great again (console)

Game is alive my friend more than ever
    The reason you're getting 2v2 lobbies is because there isn't players to make a 6v6. It's dead.
  6. Mabons

Voiced greetings have to go. Give us an option to disable them

The last thing longform games need is NPC voiceacting, lol. I can't think of a single game with long sandbox campaigns that does this kind of thing well. I was also kind of shocked when they announced this. The handful of lines in the main quest were like jumpscares when I first played it, almost like "wtf is this person doing in my computer".
    This, **** is never gonna be fleshed out enough to actually be immersive so it might as well not be there at all. Definitely not with Taleworlds at the helm anyways.
  7. Mabons

the grund grind: a salty mutliplayer suggestion+complainment "thread"

All been repeated ad nauseum since Siege was first released in Bannerlord, the devs basically shrugged their shoulders and left it as it is.
  8. Mabons

EU Skirmish Completed Beast 8 Sign ups

Team Name: Risen Manifest
    Inspire
    Clan/Team name: Destiny Masters
    Inspire the Devil

:iamamoron:
  9. Mabons

New Season of Beast?

How about different admins for div A only? It sounds like everyone else is happy.
  10. Mabons

It's unbelievable how grossly incompetent you are at doing anything to the game.

100% the way ranked is shipped was intentional so when no one plays it in a months time they can justify removing it anyways.
  11. Mabons

Varyag is the worst infantry even tho he is supposed to be the best

But I like one hitting peasants with Feller and Improved Axe. :iamamoron:
  12. Mabons

Playing against Cav is fun

Playing anti-cav was my favourite in Warband, but in BL one person can stop the horse then after 4 people whacking them they can just ride off.
    Yeah that's the kind of thing that makes it less fun in BL.
  13. Mabons

Would you watch Comp Skirm

I think this is nonsense, even within the Bannerlord MP community. There are also hundreds of people that still play Warband’s Battle mode competitively.
    He's not necessarily wrong, from the discussions on discords it seems most people are not willing to switch to playing Battle competitively until it's actually balanced out the gold system. Which knowing Taleworlds snail pace of development, will take months.
  14. Mabons

Best Class & Worst Class

Best class is IMO the Khuzait Spear Infantry, big shield + spear combo by default + heavy mace and being slightly more mobile than other heavy infantry makes it a dream to play.

A lot of the light archer and cavalry classes are kind of carbon copies of each other with very little difference, so they tend to feel the worst to play most of the time.
  15. Mabons

7 new maps, Ranked and Battle mode, hundreds of balance changes

Have you considered the possibility that intentional imbalancing is part of why very few people play Bannerlord's multiplayer mode?
    Have you considered you are just not skilled or knowledgeable enough about the game to give feedback on balance?

Jesus christ man give my brain a break from reading yer ****e.
Back
Top Bottom