Recent content by Lugo

1. Lugo

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

I am generally not that against spears having the ability to block, simple reducement of stats could make it viable with shield and without. In a balance point of view i can see it being a problem, however, you can lower the swing damage which would force the player to stab more often and to do that you need good momentum and fair amount of distance.. For Rome at War it seems fine and it always seemed fine. [At least for me]

(tbh after awhile i realised that warband is just getting old, i can still stab with good amount of damage when the guy is face to face by just spazzing out because in warband the velocity of the swing can be altered by being a little bit of a spastic, like balerina and looking down and spamming left swing, take it with a grain of salt.)

2. Lugo

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

A new archery system, i have always feared the archers with my life, unless i had a board shield, because no armor can protect you from a short bow, not even plate, you will probably die at most in three shots if it hits your armoured parts, usually you die in like two and i have always found it weird that community was alright with it, i suppose to stop the two handed superiority they were alright with it. That is why i hope that one handed weapons and shields get more power in Bannerlord, a bit tired to see two handed weapons streamroll anything, if they were so good they wouldn't have used sword and shield so much back then you know.

Either way, for now i feel like bannerlord needs more physics and better hitboxes, so people cannot just spaz out like they were on excessive amount of crack, you can call it skill, but i call it a bit of an exploit, that is why duels end so quickly.

But my biggest suggestion would be to increase the hitpoints, after playing this game for 4.697 hrs, i feel like you just die a bit too quick and thus even massive battles end in like 20 seconds at most, unless the team retreats. Getting two shot by a short bow or getting two hit by an arming sword through your mail armor always pissed me off, i want to trust my armour at certain situations and that might sound bad but i just feel like health or armour is a bit lacking.
  3. Lugo

Vikingr is NOT dead event | Temporarily stopped (more info in the thread)

Ill be there, i miss Vikingr a lot :sad:
  4. Lugo

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

''Actually, the Víkingr mod had throwable stones, so why not...''

''You consider the pilum dual-purpose? Was it used as a spear at times? At least that would negate the theory of the bendy iron. In the mod, a pilum can be used as a melee weapon, which I thought was a mistake, but again, I'm no expert.''

Well it depends on what you really mean, it is true that Pilum's iron is specifically and masterfully crafted to bend, which is actually a hard process, but that does not mean it bends when you jab it to an opponent, the pilum especially early periods were really good spears able to pierce even maille, the reason why the huge thing about BENDING on impact is because the weight behind the pilum transfers into the iron shaft and thus it bends by all the shock and energy of the throw.. That is entirely different when you use it in melee.  :smile:

(just wanted to explain it in a better way.)

5. Lugo

Rome at War - Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)

Will the left swing animation get removed or fixed? As the animation starts up and you already get hit before the model of the weapon you are using comes anywhere near the enemy opponent, it is too fast. It is not like native or anything similar, i can kill 4 people by just spamming left swing as they cannot counter it anything else but left swinging back?
  6. Lugo

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

You can also just release few trailers, ingame or not does not matter that much.
  7. Lugo

Will Bannerlord get released?

Will Bannerlord get released before i die of old age? I have been waiting so long i got a huge beard and long hair and i promise to all the gods that i shall shave only when the game is out..... (ill probably become the new dumbledore soon) What do you say, will i survive before the game is...
Back
Top Bottom