Recent content by Lucon

1. Lucon

[Poll] Attack/Shooting while crouching available in Bannerlord

This would be amazing to see!

I hope so, my friend, but we're still waiting. Sad
  2. Lucon

Map Dispute [Appeal Request]

Requests have been received for conducting research on individuals' statements, and upon these requests, witnesses will be contacted to obtain their statements. The process will be examined and decided upon by the Taleworlds Community Management and Bannerlord Mod Development moderation team, and the decision will be communicated to you regarding this matter.

@ReddShadow52 @Deawrez @pashanizm
  3. Lucon

Map Dispute [Appeal Request]

I do not accept the testimony of any witness here. You have been informed that you should directly state the names of the witnesses, I did not say anything about calling them here and making them write. Inviting them here to create a ridiculous drama here and expecting an explanation from them does not justify you.

Although I stated that we will contact witnesses directly, I do not accept the policy of calling witnesses here.

Also transmitted images etc. post full uncut footage of everything. Censor profanities.

@Deawrez @pashanizm @ReddShadow52
  4. Lucon

Forum Lakırtısı

Eeee beyler neler yapıyorsunuz. Eskiden buralar da çok haşır neşirdim hey gidi günler be.
  5. Lucon

Patch Notes v1.2.9

1.3 when? :smile:
  6. Lucon

Patch Notes v1.2.9

The fact that we updated Sword & Musket at the same time as Taleworlds and are not experiencing any problems at the moment shows that this update was successful. Thanks for this. :grin:
  7. Lucon

Community Tales #6

Nice hit!
  8. Lucon

B Medieval Mount & Blade II: Shokuhō - The New Gekokujo for Bannerlord

New Gameplay video showcasing some of the features the team has been working on. Check it out!

I'm following you guys with great interest. All of you are amazing! :wink:
  9. Lucon

In Progress General Sword & Musket - Invisible BUG

The download link does not work sadly.

Updated! You can check case3 and case4 again.
  10. Lucon

Do you have the crash id for the case 3 picture?

Case 3 added
  11. Lucon

Do you have the crash id for the case 3 picture?

I requested this. Waiting.

Case 4 added. There are rgl logs there.
Back
Top Bottom