Recent content by Lucinious

1. How many children is too much? (Bug?)

The feature is clearly not fully implemented yet, only logical explanation. Tie that in with the fact most of us wont even play a campaign long enough atm for that kid to grow up lol.
  2. Any info on the kids?

I don't get where all this "I don't want to die of old age" nonsense is coming from. It won't happen until you hit atleast 60/70 and that's a stretch. Characters are currently in game at 65, so....that's atleast 35 years from when you start. I'm at 40 hours of playing time and only 33-34...tf are you complaining about? You don't want to die and start over....playing a game about the brutality of war and overthrowing kingdoms...? Why would your character be this almighty god that loses in a fight and lives every time? I fail to see the issue with having an heir take over when your character, again, not a god lmao....cacks off.
  3. "You Have Sworn Not To Attack"?? Can't attack an enemy faction I'm at war with?

Thinking if its the same "code" issue as when you get a speech check everytime you start a conversation
    Ah, I see your side. Worth a shot I guess!
  4. "You Have Sworn Not To Attack"?? Can't attack an enemy faction I'm at war with?

try completely restart the game
    Won't do anything, it's an ingame mechanic thats bugged. He bartered with an enemy lord and made a deal not to attack them. I've had it happen to me, they can attack you right after you make the deal.
  5. Updates

I gotta agree that these fixes daily are actually a huge deal. Would it be nice to see them roll in some new features/implement stuff back into the game?(Banner carriers im lookin at you :smile:) Absolutely. lol the biggest concern is ironing out these bugs and glitches and then focusing on the features being put in.
  6. "You Have Sworn Not To Attack"?? Can't attack an enemy faction I'm at war with?

It's currently a bug if you've ever bartered with an enemy lord, you swore not to attack them but they can still attack you. The deal lasts 10 days I believe so just gotta wait it out in a town
  7. Patch Notes e1.0.3

I said the same thing in the post I made lmao. Bugs, glitches, visual issues...all fine. Whole parts of the game not even working? Not okay.
  8. Another Snowball Causation Theory

It varies by playthrough. I spent 30 hours with Battania and they got hit very hard with about 4 towns and castles left. I started an empire playthrough currently about 10 hours or more and northern empire is starting to steamroll and battania is almost wiped.
  9. Enable death mode doesn't work

Even disabled death mode you can do that. I don't want to get minus relations with lords, ya know ? :smile:
    Yeah then I imagine it's just not implemented fully yet
  10. Marriage attempts are far too brutal

That is a real problem, then. I guess no Battanian girls for my guy.

It is weird to say Warband had the better courting mechanic. That is one area I was really expecting to be improved on.
    I agree. My first playthrough was Battanian, trying to stick with Batt ladies but only had a few of em that weren't vassals to court so I sucked it up and married an imperial chick lmao
  11. Patch Notes e1.0.3

What I'd like to know, is why there's a save cap in the first place. I've never seen this in any other game I've played to date.
    It isn't intentional, I'm sure. More than likely it's just the way they format saves and it's becoming to large a file size to load but eh
  12. Enable death mode doesn't work

I don't know if it is intended, but you CAN kill them. You capture them and execute them by talking to them in your prisoner interaction menu.
  13. Marriage attempts are far too brutal

Only two options are to reload a save and try again, with a higher charm I believe helping or to try a different lady
  14. Highborn Warriors?

You get the troops randomly. The tree doesn't show up, because the better troops (such as the battanian highborns) are tier 6 and the regular tree's go to tier 5. You can find them at any renown, it's just random. Keep looking in villages and towns and you will eventually find them...goes for all of the "noble" troops.
  15. I gotta say it...

I feel like that’s part of the issue. Why beta test the MP and leave out the SP which has waaaaaay more aspects to it than MP? Probably because as I said, we *kinda* are beta testing it rn :smile:
Back
Top Bottom