Recent content by LordReaper

1. SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

strigel said:
    If you enable cheat mode you can browse all the items of the mod, and so add them to your inventory. Elephants included  :smile:
    rid finally the elephant, but you cant charge with him sadly :sad:
    thought it would be the same funny way like in total empire...
    is it possible to implement such physics?

but after first minutes of gameplay first impressions are: great mode, now that 1257 isnt in development.
    strange thats this mod still didnt got its own "pinned thread" in forum.

btw: what is the "cannon-group" for, are tehre cannons in the mod?  :eek:
  2. SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

how and where can you get elephants? can player also ride and fight on them?
  3. No Varangian Guards in 1.02???

Federico said:
    By MorghEditor I added a little of Varangians to some company of mercenaries, just to make them more usefull..not so much that they can make a difference in battle, I usually use 10 of them..

They work..for me and for the AI, both..maybe my  way is not so historically correct, but it works :smile:
    any chance to write the code down or uploead the file? :grin:
    because after i joined the constantinopel-siege of my nicea commander and we won this, there are still no varangians. (1.02 on 1.158wb)
  4. Send out recruiters?

G.Colonna said:
    Used with a strict parcimony for few units this option would be nicely historical and would simplify the things. Saying, I'm a Roman strategos or a french lord, I need genoese mercenaries, I speak with a merchant(a genoese banker parasiting my economic system obviously), the dude contact the mercs and arrange a contract, and few weeks later I have my company of elite crossbowmen ready to join my army...totally historical. Because actually, if you need mercenaries who historically fought at your side, you need to go in their countries, in a crappy tavern full of drunken and harlots. Completly pointless, do you imagine the king of France forced to go in a genoese tavern for hiring genoeses when a lot of them are graviting in his court or live in Paris...???  :???:

So, the Lance system is fully accurate, yes, out for "exotic" mercenaries.
    totally agree, would be great if such function will be imllemented in the future. since the old recruiting code must be minimizing to recruit units only from towns, may be? :razz:

at least you can gather your dreamteam like welsh bowman, nordic axemen and rest of your teutonic troops :grin:
  5. improve the fortifications of a castle

do the fortefication II still have pathfindung bugs?

are there any screenies from the 2nd upgrade btw?
  6. What does the banner carrier do exactly?

and now? there is an option in the mod-menu "banner gives bonuses". what bonuses do i get exactly?
  7. General suggestions - 1.00+

is it possible to end a statistics screen at the end of a fight with the number of kills for every unit in my party?
    great for analyzing the strength and tactic :razz:
  8. companion stats

hi there, is there somewhere a list with the stats (skilllvl) of all companions at the beginning of a game? searchfunction didnt gave me any answer :/
  9. 1.02v Bugs Compilation Thread (Screenshot Intensive)

started playing again this mod and saw yesterday sth strange during the battle/skirmish:
    my archers were standing there without attacking the enemy. after i died i could controll one of them and saw, that they still had 60 arrows in their inventar. im playing warband 1.158 and mod 1.02.

also my infantry sometimes reacted several seconds later on my charge-command.
  10. random crashes :(

if u have crashes by clicking in options menu, u can quicksave your game by pressing f12 without visiting options etc.
  11. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

u can also install the mod manually by downloading all the files with a download-manager (i used flashget). takes some minutes to select the files, but u dont need to install that tortilla :razz:
  12. Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

a little solution for the lag/freeze at the beginning of a battle may be this one (works on my system (xp, core2duo 6600, 4850/512vram, 4gb ram) :razz:):
    when the system goes beyond 2gb of ram using and at the beginning af a battle the game starts to lag, i change to desktop with alt+tab and then back to game, and the most time it works, even during the battle.
  13. General suggestions thread.

- raising prosperity of the towns by "spending" slaves to them -> slavery, but only t1, for higher tiers could revolt.
    - perhaps asiatic weapons/armor (like katana etc) only buyable from special caravans, which are rarely on the way though calradia
  14. Faction specific troops

are the troops already implemented in this mod? or any idea when they will come? maybe a date should be added in the starting post when they will be expected
Back
Top Bottom