Recent content by lordgigo

1. SP Fantasy Second Age

Can u update the done thing. plz........ or is the same  :???:
  2. SP Fantasy Second Age

Xendor said:
    Cavalier Francesco said:
    Xendor in the anti-cheat sistem have you blocked the troops XP and upgrade cheat too?

Nope. Since the poll about it didn't give the results which I expected, I'm thinking about removing the system.
    why dont u release the mod, then release the system as an add-on?
  3. SP Fantasy Second Age

Can u make chariots like ones in wedding dance?
  4. SP Fantasy Second Age

damnimbored25 said:
    First of all. The "Ranks" doesn't matter, and if we go by "Ranks" you are a veteran, which is not much.
    And Lordgigo is his mod, his time, and is a free work, nobody pays for anything so...at least, show a little Patience please.

Thanks really.
  5. SP Fantasy Second Age

Gun_Man1 said:
    lordgigo said:
    Srry, i dont mean anything, but are u working on it. The in Progress  is still the same.

you are a recruit, how on the earth can you ask the knight such thing?

??????????????????????????????????????????
  6. SP Fantasy Second Age

Srry, i dont mean anything, but are u working on it. The in Progress  is still the same.
  7. SP Fantasy Second Age

make that after you reach X reknown (400?500?600?700?), your faction leader will offer you a special npc ("the attendant"), that would be like the assistant, but useless in fights: he'd run with his courser to send messages, sell stuff, helping to those little problems involving your troops and other lords' sheep  :grin:, or go to your village and ask for tribute.
  8. SP Fantasy Second Age

Im Trying to make my own mod but im still searching for the module system, that helps u modify in the files. Can u link me your?

SRRY
  9. SP Fantasy Second Age

Here are some stuff i think will help ur mod :grin:

1) Maybe u can make an option that from the camp i can tell some of my troops, To go do something without me but with one of my companions. Like tell them  to go buy me some food, Or patrol around a castle or a village. Ofcurse they get weaker and can get destroyed. :smile: 
  10. SP Fantasy Second Age

SaintKiller said:
    I was bored, so i came up with an idea, you might choose to use, or might not choose to use.
    Well i thought it could be fun, to implement fox hunts. Well to be short, you would be able to for example invite a lord to a fox hunt, and that way increase friendship with that lord, though offcause the lord would be able to say no, according to how much he already likes you, and your current status, no lord wants to go fox hunting with a commoner! Just thought it could be fun, though i am aware it might take some coding and stuff...

Nice one.  :smile:
  11. SP Fantasy Second Age

Why dont u put marriage in this mod.
Back
Top Bottom