Recent content by LordBraxt

1. LordBraxt

Support

Hello Support, every time I boot this game up VIA steam, I get this dang Error. Constantly, It doesn't stop. It makes my whole alerts disappear aswell from it. It also doesn't seem to do anything, besides bug the living day-lights out of me. I'd like to be able to play it on steam ( For the play time, and 'chieves), but this error just stops me.

AT SIMPLE TRIGGER TRIGGER NO:158.
    AT SIMPLE TRIGGER TRIGGER NO:158.
    UNRECOGNIZED OPCODE 4301.; LINE NO: 1:

Please help me.
  2. LordBraxt

Support

Hello Support,

I've gone into mod option, enabled "Battle time".
    Basically, the problem is that the Co-op was working before, but that stopped when I tried to siege Ergellon castle.
    When I tried to host it, my friend couldn't join. So I rebooted Mount and blade, Bunch of bullcrap happened, such as
    it saying I haven't verified my game, told me to type in my seriel key. So I've done all that, still didn't work.
    So I thought that reinstalling the mod would help, I did this. It didn't do anything, and my save got corrupted.
    I had to go back 3 weeks in the game. And for all this it still doesn't work. Also, Im using the correct launcher.

Just for some reason it doesn't work any more.
  3. LordBraxt

Always crashing to desktop!!! For no reason!!! D:

Help me!!! Please a month away from my favourite game is torture! D:  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  4. LordBraxt

Mount and Blade freezes when I play as character

lovefrog said:
    READ:THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MOD, IT IS A PROBLEM WITH THE GAME I PROMISE!
    Ok, so I looked around the forums and found nothing so I had to make a profile to as this question. I have tried everything (steam google yahoo etc.) nothing... So let me explain. First I bought mount and blade for the Star Wars Galactic Conquest mod. The team version crashed on load up screen so I got the enhanced version. Worked Fine until about a few days ago. So the game freezes when ever it puts me in control of my character (like on the battlefield, in an inn or castle etc.) It just freezes. If i pause and un-pause it gets all weird and effed up if I go to options it just crashes on me. I have tried re-installing the mod many times. I soon discovered it wasn't the mod so I re-installed the enhanced version many times, but the weird thing is, it also happens on my steam version. I really want to play this game and I had fun with it when it was working so if anyone can help me I would be very grateful. And if I didn't say already this is for original Mount and Blade but I guess you guys figured that out.  :grin: Thanks!

I am having the same problem! D:> I havn't been able to play M&B for weeks  :cry:
  5. LordBraxt

Please help I have been wanting to play this for weeks!!! Why does no one know the answer D:>?
  6. LordBraxt

Noob4Sale said:
    LordBraxt said:
    I dont see how downloading and installing that helped at all, Still not the option in the launcher and it still crashes :sad:

Best to do is to check the mods thread for a solution or ask the mod author for help.

I dont have five hours to look around on a forum, I wanted answers on this one not another one, But if its the only thing that i can do then i will do it.  :???:  :cry:
  7. LordBraxt

Noob4Sale said:
    Try this -> http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2595

I dont see how downloading and installing that helped at all, Still not the option in the launcher and it still crashes :sad:
  8. LordBraxt

cbuk said:
    Kristal said:
    Try opening up the launcher, then navigate to Configure and click on Video.

Untick Load textures on demand from there.

Results?

this

let me know if it works

good luck

Thanks but this is old advice, There no Loadtextures on demand in the video section!!! IM NOT A NOOB I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE BUT THERE NOT THE *&$@ING OPTION! Please help me!
  9. LordBraxt

HELP MEEE PLEEEASE D: I CANT PLAY MY FAVORITE GAME D:>  :cry: srry caps... Just please help.
  10. LordBraxt

Kristal said:
    Try opening up the launcher, then navigate to Configure and click on Video.

Untick Load textures on demand from there.

Results?

No option for that!? Its normal mount and blade not warband if that helps!... But yeah no option for that :sad:
  11. LordBraxt

There isn't that option in video...  :???: :mad: :cry:
  12. LordBraxt

Im not playing on steam... Is there any way to fix this D:>
  13. LordBraxt

No that didn't work either... I have also when trying to fix it deleated every M&B folder unistall M&B about a million times and reinstalled it another million times!!!

It just doesn't work! I have no idea why and now Im just starting to think theres no way to fix it.  );

It also crashes when i click on options in the main menu  :cry:

Please help I have put about 3 hours into trying to figure out the problem and i cant! Please oh please does anyone know the answer to this problem, if you knew and told me i would give you as much money as mount and blade warband is; because it would be like buying it again. 

Anyones help would be nice...  I cant do anything heres when  it crashes: Crashes when i go into any area, castles, villages, cities, battles... All i can do is make my guy move around on the map and buy stuff from the merchants... Its pointless!!!
  14. LordBraxt

Ok, So i was playing a mod on mount and blade ( not warband or anything just normal M&B ) Anyways When i saved and quit my computer turned off because of low power. And when i came back on mount and blade the other day Every time i went in a tavern, Castle, any battle or town. I would always...
Back
Top Bottom