Recent content by LordAdder

1. LordAdder

Need More Info Graphic Tearing Black Square over units

I get this bug occasionally during a battle or tournament match where all the moving characters are covered in black square making it impossible to play.
  2. LordAdder

Resolved [BUG] Lord keeps initiating dialog after peace barter

I had the same issue when I convinced a lord that was attacking me to join my kingdom, now I'm stuck in an endless dialogue engagement loop and can't do anything else.
  3. LordAdder

Why does everyone hate you (including other mercenaries) for leaving a Kingdom as a mercenary?

So do they just randomly kick you from the faction if you're a merc after an amount of time? This bug happened where I instantly was no longer a merc and have -20 rep with all members of the faction
  4. LordAdder

Need More Info Lycharon shade glitch

While walking around Lycharon some of the buildings emits a pitch black shade that can consume playermodels.
  5. LordAdder

Dev Blog 03/05/18

Been watching gameplay footage from Gamescon 2019 and it looks like the colors for the Western Empire changed to a different shade of purple, is the Orange still planned or are all the Empire factions going to be represented by different shades of purple?  :party:
  6. LordAdder

Contest: Guess the release date!

~Lawrence~ said:
    Thanks to everyone participating! Good amount of people chimed in it seems like.

First place winner will be getting a Free copy of Bannerlord as mentioned in the OP. Make sure you read the rules thought on how it works =) just a friendly reminder!
    So what if everyone is wrong? Does the winner with the closest date win the Game? You probably already explained this so sorry for the repeat
  7. LordAdder

Contest: Guess the release date!

My guess:  27/08/2020
    Reasoning: GUT FEELING
    Persons I would like to thank: Jesus and Dr. Taco
  8. LordAdder

Dev Blog 08/02/18

time to plot my ascension to the throne  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  9. LordAdder

[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

So... is it like a BETTER With Fire & Sword?  :wink:
  10. LordAdder

13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

Y'all are too sweet.  :oops:
  11. LordAdder

Cities and Castles

TaoQoBai said:
    I mean just look at this!
    Minsk looks like Slutsk. Vilna is a town. Slutsk is a fortress.
    How am I supposed to know!?
    mb6.jpg

If it looks like a Fort, but has a small text name, then it's a caslte. If it looks like a fort and it has a Large text name, then it's a town
  12. LordAdder

Cities and Castles

I think the Text Size of each of the Cities name's are different. I think you also need to look at the model for each city/town/fort.
  13. LordAdder

I move for no man
  14. LordAdder

DrTaco said:
    I own you. I go where I will.

Oh yea, happy Birthday. This makes 3 years of insanity.

That contract was made void when you retired from the Regiment
Back
Top Bottom