Recent content by Lord Eastwood

1. Lord Eastwood

Calradic Campaign

good lore very cool
  2. Lord Eastwood

Can you fix Multiplayer already?

Of course, it wouldn't happen because the community has asked to give balance to the community for the past 4 years. Aside from that, i wouldn't entrust it to a specific group. The whole point of the forum is that it would display issues and potential fixes for things, where everything would be under scrutiny.

Taleworlds has had a tool to get balance from the community for years.

What is infuriating in this forum is the sudden influx of idiots who think plugging the plug is somehow an option. They don't understand people don't want mordhau or chivalry because they don't come close to mount and blade. Notice how i say this and yet again and the same ones will argue over and over.
    Entirely with Younes here/
  3. Lord Eastwood

Group must be active now I suppose XD We have been gathered!

We have been gathered here to witness the union of two nations into one people!
  4. Lord Eastwood

In Progress Map exploitation on Skala Landing

The yellow arrow on the two images indicates the direction needed to get to attacker spawn and between the roof and the cliffside there is a spot, which can normally be accessed, which causes you to get stuck.
  5. Lord Eastwood

In Progress Map exploitation on Skala Landing

Recently, today, on the siege testing for Skala Landing I found a route which can be used to get on top of buildings as well as going through walls.
  6. Lord Eastwood

PSA Taleworlds are hosting a community event with the mount & blade subreddit

Your point seems to be that you asked earlier than they did and did some testing in alpha/beta... Okay, but are you wanting to host a one hour public event for 100+ people or a multi-day tournament for a few dozen people? It seems to me that the way they are currently having to manage servers, a big event for an hour is a lot easier to handle than a skirmish tournament so that is probably why they are starting with this.

I'm going to go off what Rubbing said and want you to think about how the servers could handle this. Think about the instability with the servers recently and the amount of the work that would have to go into this. It'd be more trouble than it's worth in the current state. I also think Rub nailed a lot of points on the head.
  7. Lord Eastwood

PSA Taleworlds are hosting a community event with the mount & blade subreddit

"Reddit cucks?" Stop being an entitled baby about this and see the good that comes out of it. I won't go into it because Fietta provided some good points. Good day.
  8. Lord Eastwood

Your Best and Most Satisfying Moments in a Mount and Blade Game?

Getting 3 javelin kills (1 inf and 2 cav) within 4 seconds of each other in the beta.
  9. Lord Eastwood

Release of SinglePlayer Beta

I really think the OP has learned their lesson at this point because by god did this thread go off a tangent.
  10. Lord Eastwood

Release of SinglePlayer Beta

Just as the last two people said but please do more research before you put money down for something. I'm not trying to come off as an ass but it'd save you money and heartache. ?
  11. Lord Eastwood

The Elder Scrolls of Calradia?!

I'm thinking something like the chronicle in CK2 but with more depth to it
  12. Lord Eastwood

MP Native [Update 1] Persistent Realms - Bannerlord Role-Play.

From what I have seen about the scene making, I'd love to give it a hand when the tools release and maybe try to make a map for this.
  13. Lord Eastwood

Three Empires | My WIP CK2 mod set during Bannerlord

Cool project, BL is a better setting than WB because there's simply more characters. CK2 with only a few kingdoms is very small and boring.

Not really related to your mod, but is there such a map generator for HoI IV?

I believe there is. Go ahead and give ThreeDawg a ping in the r/mountandblade discord, in the other-games channel, because he knows more than I would about it.
  14. Lord Eastwood

Three Empires | My WIP CK2 mod set during Bannerlord

So about some time during the late summer of 2019, I decided after reading some blogs, and also realizing that Legend of Zendar was never going to be updated, I was going to make the decision to move ahead with my own take on Calradia in CK2. What I started with was a map generator that helped...
Back
Top Bottom