Recent content by Anoki (Gondolin)

1. Anoki (Gondolin)

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

A friend get this bug/crash using WSE2

IMG-20240226-094238.jpg

crash log
  2. Anoki (Gondolin)

Hey, do you have any idea when you will release the editor mod for WSE 2? I understand it's a huge work so no worry i am just curious :p
  3. Anoki (Gondolin)

Hey, a friend with Linux get this crash, here is txt crash log :

flYABQxeUX.webp
  4. Anoki (Gondolin)

[Discord Bot] The Warband Server Monitor Discord bot

Is it possible to add the command set_monitor_name to the monitor ? it's for now only possible as solo command, not refresh 1min configuration.

Thx a lot !
  5. Anoki (Gondolin)

Hello,

Do you already know when map rotation system will be fixed in new WSE 2 version ? (still not the same with invader side sometimes)

Thx for everything,
  6. Anoki (Gondolin)

Hello,

Do you think it's possible for next WSE 2 patch to have brainybots inside ? so if we press F5 we have the brainy bots tools and can change difficulty of bots.

thx for all the good work ! keep going. You are making Full Invasion Osiris amazing since our server Gondolin are working with WSE 2 patch, no more lagging in late wave
  7. Anoki (Gondolin)

Présentation Discord & Server "Gondolin" - Full Invasion Osiris

Salut à toutes et à tous, Peut-être avez-vous déjà entendu parler de Gondolin, ce server est en ligne depuis longtemps sur le mod Full Invasion Osiris. Il y a près de 136 custom maps, vous pouvez les voter en regardant en bas de la liste de maps dans les votes de changement de map. Nous avons...
  8. Anoki (Gondolin)

Gondolin server Full Invasion Osiris (WSE 2 patch) - Server Message

Hi everyone, Just to inform you that the "Gondolin" server which works with the "Full Invasion Osiris" module is now also with the WSE 2 patch which increases performance considerably and reduces crashes. If you ever want to test the server, tonight 8pm Paris time, we'll be playing on the...
  9. Anoki (Gondolin)

When do you think it will be possible to have the scene editor mode on WSE 2?

The "Gondolin" server running the "Full Invasion Osiris" module has the WSE 2 patch installed on the server side. Thanks again for your help K700. Amazing work & support ! Don't forget to support him with some donation, it's a god.
  10. Anoki (Gondolin)

One request i got from my discord Community about WSE 2.

zfefzze.png
  11. Anoki (Gondolin)

of what kind?
    ow i don't remember, i will try to be more precise if it's happened another time. it's really happened so few times, even maybe the first one :grin:
  12. Anoki (Gondolin)

I need detailed information.
    of what kind?
  13. Anoki (Gondolin)

I get a game crash when i was playing, here is crash log : https://pastebin.com/ABMaLRhw
  14. Anoki (Gondolin)

-Fixed map crash.
    -Fixed iMultiplayerKills config option.
    Nice ! now player kills option config works perfectly ! it's really perfect when I play Full Invasion Osiris. Because I want to know who dies from other players but not have a spam list of all the bots that die during an invasion. It makes the game much more interesting!
Back
Top Bottom