Recent content by Lolaroflwaffle

1. Your most memorable moment in NW?

My favorite moment was when they released the game too early and it doesn't work.
  2. Can't stay in a server.

So I recently upgraded to a six core(64 bit,) AMDphenomII 1045t with 8 gigs of ram, and windows 7 home premium, it came with a hd radeon 4250, which I could enter a game and stay in with a constant twitching (lower end card fail), after applying a gt240 i'm unable to stay in a server for more...
  3. Public Linebattle 1.25.12 on TC Mount and Musket Server

Me and a buddy would like to play in this, got no problem being in an inf reg
  4. Campaign

Has somebody made a warband mod to do a cooperative campaign?
  5. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

I just started, have alot of FaS experience, I can perform any job, however I would very much prefer infantry. Looking for an active reg with alot of members that do line battles regularly. Steam=theonlyrealninja, in game name= xenocide

Attendance won't be a problem at all, I just need the slight training in terms of formations.

Please specify if you are NA based or not. :grin: Thanks!
  6. Question

So I can just buy two warband twice for 2 keys right? Already bought the wrong game once don't want to make any mistakes this time lol
  7. Player sign-up Stage 2 NA

Lolaroflwaffle (USA)
  8. Fire and sword - warband

I know the odds of this are extremely small, but I was wondering if it would be possible to exchange fire and sword for warband, obviously this would include disabling the fire and sword key I was given, me and my friend both made the mistake of buying fire and sword when trying to play in the...
  9. I have the Black Mace! I will help people to get it too! :)

I spoke with barabash or w/e his name is, told to go to nesizvh, when I talk to the elder nothing changes, I read you need to not be with janus/the polish anymore so since I couldn't find janus i burned my rep now im in a wierd place where I can't ask anybody where he is cause they hate me yet im still involved with him so they partially love me lol, any specific place he hangs out?

Edit: Nvm, found him, since I burned my polish rep first it all F'd up and I can't just tell him I don't want to help him, yay for restarting -_-
  10. MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

TMAN78 said:
    Click on the modual tab filter, click on the one at the very bottom, or very top.
    Must be misunderstanding you, click FaS, box comes up, change it to batallion mod, start the game up, go to multiplayer, servers arent there only native servers are, so where exactly do I go to fix this. Specifics plox.
  11. WFaS][M]WFaS Battalion v0.5

I recently downloaded WFaS][M]WFaS Battalion v0.5 and applied it properly to my modules so I can play the modified version, however, I need to know how to be able to access the different online servers, the only ones that show even when I filter ''Only compatible with my version'' I still get...
  12. MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

Must be misunderstanding you, selecting the battalion module on the starting screen then when i go into multiplayer i only see the same servers from native, when I do compatible with version it shows the same servers still :O
  13. SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

Do bayonets come later? I haven't really seen much of these changes, or maybe I DL'd an earlier patch
  14. MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

I have the mod DL'd, but how do I get access to the online servers? Didn't see em when I looked. Do I have to modify something to see a different set of servers?
Back
Top Bottom