Recent content by llmumukall

1. In Progress Companions in wrong formation

yes my companion is equipped with the horse and is not staying in the cavalry
    he appears in the infantry
  2. In Progress Companions in wrong formation

sim meu companheiro está equipado com o cavalo e não está hospedado na cavalaria
    Have you equiped your companion with a horse and it is still not shown in the formation?
    yes my companion is equipped with the horse and is not staying in the cavalry
  3. In Progress Companions in wrong formation

Você equipou seu companheiro com um cavalo e ele ainda não aparece na formação?
    sim meu companheiro está equipado com o cavalo e não está hospedado na cavalaria
  4. In Progress Companions in wrong formation

Summary: companions appear in the wrong formation How to Reproduce: Some heroes don't go to cavalry formation Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: windows 10 GPU: 1050 ti GPU Driver Version: CPU: ryzen 3 1300x RAM: 8...
  5. Need More Info Bug Items

Summary: when I went to carry out the mission find another piece of the banner given by the istianiana, I went to the hideout, however, before attacking it I went to check my inventory, to my surprise all the items in the game appeared to be discarded!!!! thus enabling me to pick them up instead...
  6. Need More Info Constant Screen Stuttering

ok here it is
  7. Resolved Crafted weapon loses attributes when I'm going to sell it in the trade

Summary: When I'm going to craft a two-handed polearm in the smithy, the weapon loses its attributes when I'm going to sell it in the trade, as in the images below in the links! How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):Images1...
  8. Need More Info Constant Screen Stuttering

when I go to upload the page is temporarily unavailable, I can't upload the file!!!!
  9. Need More Info Constant Screen Stuttering

Summary: Constant screen stuttering, especially when I open the inventory of items or the inventory of the merchant in the city, after a while it improves, but then it happens again. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  10. Resolved Bad performance, stutterings, and freezing, every time, even all in low graphics the game are unplayable

Summary: How to Reproduce: the game are freezing every time, even when i put on very low graphics they sttutering every time!!! Version:1.0.4 Computer Specs: OS: win10 GPU: Geforce gtx 1050 ti CPU: AMD ryzen 3 1300x RAM:8gb Motherboard:A320M, DDR4, Socket AM4 Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD
  11. olá alguem poderia me informar o limite de soldados no campo

olá gostaria de saber o limite de soldados em campo, como aumento ele, e como funciona o esquema de company quem são os soldados que entram primeiro no campo de batalha???, como funciona a companhia??
Back
Top Bottom