Recent content by LiuXingHua

1. what's wrong with EA server?

Hello, East Asia servers should be back online.
    Very efficient, thanks. It was repaired in just five days. Do you never play bannerlord?
  2. what's wrong with EA server?

Forwarded to the team. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    You are so efficient that you Forwarded to the team on the fourth day!!wonderful!!傻逼
  3. what's wrong with EA server?

Why East Asia servers disappeared for a day?
  4. Consider Setting Up a Battle Mode Server in CN Region

When I saw that both Europe and America were testing, I couldn't understand why there were no servers in Asia
  5. 1.7.0 next Friday?

News said it's very likely that 1.7.0 will be dropped next Friday, instead of 1.6.6, if the internal test goes well. And 1.7.X will be a long-term stable version, following which will be a fully released version, i.e. the end of early access. Some localizations have already finished, waiting for further tests. Excited news to the quiet forum!

I am happy to know the coming end of early access. but feel disappointed at the same time since many features improving immersion experience in Warband are still missing in Bannerlord...
    都说是爆料了等着就行呗,非得在官网问,他要能提前说还叫爆料?说话不会看场合吗
  6. Patch Notes e1.6.4

Hotfix 24/11/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred on startup.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to spawn the "Scout Enemy Garrison" quest.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to start an encounter immediately after a raid had ended.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when opening quest journals.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred at the start of hideout battles when a non-ridable pack animal was equipped.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze after forcing a village to give supplies.
    • Fixed a crash caused by ransom offers for heroes that were imprisoned by specific parties.

Fixes
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the final party from spawning in the "Destroy Raiders" quest.
    • Fixed an issue with older save files that caused some heroes to be incorrectly imprisoned.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred if the 'Duel Sword' perk was selected as the default perk for any class.
    • Fixed a number of server-side crashes.

Fixes
    • Fixed 'Composite Bow' perk description.
    • Fixed a bug that caused 'Sergeant' troops to spawn without shields or weapons in Captain mode.

Changes
    • Increased the speed of 'Vlandian Axe' to 92.
    • Fixed the fire rate of 'Superior Bow'.
    • Removed thrust damage factors from weapons that can't be thrust.
    • Decreased 'Pavise Shield' weight from 7kg to 2kg.
    • Fixed a number of incorrect perk descriptions.
    • The 'Bullseye' perk for 'Archer Militia' now grants 'Heavy Arrows'.
    • Increased the troop counts of 'Warrior' (22), 'Brigand' (1:cool: and 'Varyag' (16) in Captain mode.
    • The 'Looter' perk now awards +10 gold per kill in Team Deathmatch and Siege.
    • Decreased 'Mounted Archer' cost from 250 to 220 in Team Deathmatch and Siege.
    • Added a 'Duel Sword' perk to heavy infantry classes in Duel mode that grants a two-handed sword.
    • Replaced money gain perks in Duel mode:
      • Looter -> Athletic (grants +7% movement speed).
      • Generous Lord -> Tournament Master (grants a random heavy or long lance from any faction).
      • Blood Money -> Bow and Arrows (grants a bow and arrows).
    So why do you fool players with the content updated before MP?
  7. Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog

so,when you can fix fps drops?Many people's FPS has dropped in recent updates
  8. Why I am banned again

same reason,I've only played duel server and TDM in last two weeks. why I'm banned from friendly damage?
    https://img11.360buyimg.com/ddimg/j...332544/617aa5d2E656dbc8f/ffb60923c3b81910.png
    @AVRC
  9. Why I am banned again

Friendly damage is not the objective of the game.
    So have you really played multiplayer?Normal humans should know that duels and TDM can't attack teammates
  10. Why I am banned again

same reason,I've only played duel server and TDM in last two weeks. why I'm banned from friendly damage? https://img11.360buyimg.com/ddimg/jfs/t1/201938/24/13231/332544/617aa5d2E656dbc8f/ffb60923c3b81910.png
  11. fps drop since new update?

I have lost about 40-50 fps
  12. Why do I get less loot coins two hours after hotfix

After the hotfix yesterday, I was glad to see that the loot obtained were equal to the experience, but it went back two hours later
  13. Why do I get less loot coins two hours after hotfix

After the hotfix yesterday, I was glad to see that the loot obtained were equal to the experience, but it went back two hours later
  14. I am banned

I've only played duel server in the past three days. Why is the reason why I'm banned from friendly damage?
    05592de1b8525145.png
  15. I am banned

I've only played duel server in the past three days. Why is the reason why I'm banned from friendly damage?
Back
Top Bottom