Recent content by Link Shepard

1. Resolved [Beta 1.5.0] Loading a save breaks armies (all parties except for army leaders party become ghosts).

I can agree with this. I have no mods and this happened to me.
  2. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

I just have a brief question, why is everyone in the game bald
  3. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

I unfortunately found (Another) Game breaking glitch I am doing the battle of Aescesdun and at first when I loaded my game it spawned me in ferise and that was really wierd and then it teleported me over to the battle and after I won it kept throwing me back into it and they kept spawning units after i won each battle. Check it out for yourself https://www.dropbox.com/s/1r9tx57kinsh398/sg05.sav?dl=0
  4. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

ok thank you so much you just saved a lot of time  :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron:
  5. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

Hey so i just downloaded the beta and i tried to do the mael bresail quest but i cant find him at the farm is this a bug or am i just not looking were i should be?
  6. [The Last Tuatha De Danann] Story bug, Morrigan's Lair, please help

I have this same problem and it bummed me out  :cry:
  7. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

Here is my save game with the glitch https://nocompanycolinmotzny.sharefile.com/d-se65f6d74d5542dc8    Please help me
  8. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

I will gladly upload it but i have no idea how to do it.
  9. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

In the quest  the last Tuatha de danna there is a game breaking glitch. So i was near the end of the quest where you have to find morrigan. I kept on dying after i tried to go into the fort and all the bezerkers attacked me so i decided to save right outside the gate before the bezekers attacked me. (I did this so i wouldn't have to redo the battle against the huge pack of enemies and have all my men killed again) but i died shortly after and i loaded up my save. When i loaded up the save it didn't show me standing near the fort gate no it had my screen on a picture of a cave and it said the mystery's of morrigan were solved fog dissipates. It glitched and it thought that i did the quest. So i looked it up in my quest book and it said that i still need to talk to the other 2 heroes waiting outside the fort. So i went back to Morrigans hideout but it kept saying  mystery's of morrigan were solved the fog dissipates. The hideout wont let me inside so i cant finish the quest. I really don't want to have to restart my whole game so please help.
Back
Top Bottom