Recent content by Lezard

1. Lezard

Nations Cup 2016 SWE eller SCA?

Skulle vara kul men beror på hur upptagen jag är med annat och hur bra servrarna är. Jag upplevde att WNL servrarna var för ostabila för att spela som infanterist. Kan ha att göra med mitt något ostabila internet också.

Spelar jag inte hyfsat regelbundet klarar ni er bättre utan mig ändå
  2. Lezard

SHOW MATCH "Gladiators" next week

Can't come. Would've been fun getting schooled most likely considering my current average shape, but I'm away this weekend
  3. Lezard

Melee: Battlegrounds Kickstarter (by cRPG devs) - UPDATED THREAD!

Will up my pledge to Squire pack since I am a gentleman and a scholar.
  4. Lezard

Scandinavia [SCA] v2

Spartan Aury said:
    Good luck guys  :smile:
  5. Lezard

Team Scandinavia [SCA_]

DANCING QUEEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s
  6. Lezard

Team Scandinavia [SCA_]

It's good to have at least 2 posts in our thread with some drama. :cool:

Back to my hole..
  7. Lezard

Team Scandinavia [SCA_]

lol no

pls shema.
  8. Lezard

Team Scandinavia [SCA_]

I dispute your right for captaincy Shemaforash, on the basis of you being a crpg nobblet. Let's have a vote!

Voting for myself, as with all votes with me innit
  9. Lezard

Nations Cup 2012 - Sweden

BaldRider said:
    10071843.jpg

Fixed.
  10. Lezard

Evenemang: Skandinavien vs. Tyskland

Angantyr said:
    Lord_T said:
    Ännu en gång så förlorar jag all den lilla "respekt" jag hade för 22nd...
    Vincenzo, ikke 22nd

Precis. I grund och botten är det Vincenzo som har kontrollen över servrarna. Jag skulle kunna unbanna Einherjar/Shieldings, men jag gör det inte utan Vincenzos godtyckande. Det är synd att en del ledare i 22nd har gett klanen en så dålig image (ofta har jag inte alls hållit med deras kommentarer och resonemang), men jag tycker att du ska ogilla personen, inte hela klanen.

Nu är jag inte längre medlem i 22nd, och jag tvivlar starkt på att BaldRider skulle kunna göra något åt saken såvida han inte unbannar oavsett vad Vincenzo tycker. Men BaldRider lirar knappt Warband numera och jag har inte snackat med honom på ett bra tag.

11. Lezard

IG's departure from the ENL

McBeverage said:
    Nothing against either side, here, but the typo in the title of the thread bugs me every time it comes up.  :razz:

MaHuD said:

People misspelling "lose" all the time is seriously getting to my head, srsly. Don't you agree?
  12. Lezard

Current situation

Vermin said:
    The majority was saying archery was fine as it is. Then you posted "poll up, vote please" in your clans shoubtox and an hour later the majority votes that its OP, How odd.
    I think everyone by now knows how clans work. One person makes a statement or does something dumb and the remainder of the clan jumps in to defend him/her and/or his actions/statement. I've already seen it multiple times in those few years in WB. I dont see how this would be different.
    The value of the polls results are worth as much as a Zimbabwean Dollar

Jesus, we are still individuals and we do have a mind of our own. If I disagree with someone, I don't care if he's a my clan mate or not. Yes, this poll should not be taken too seriously, however I think it's a decent indicator of what people feel in general.
  13. Lezard

Current situation

Alex_C said:
    Harlequin_ITA said:
    P.s. Over 50 % thinks ranged is OP now.

Sorta funny that:

22ndbattalion.xippy.org ShoutBox said:
    Harlequin21/08 16:55
    Poll up, vote please

))

So? Some old 22nd players and a lot of new guys still enjoy playing native...
  14. Lezard

Current situation

My main problem with Native is that archers are not fun to play against. They are too accurate, they have spammitars, they have good armor, they can pick up any shield they want, any weapon. An archer with good armor, huscarl shield and spammitar is not far from as effective infantry as an actual infantry player... Either they should be really slow in melee (very low WPF and slightly lower athletics), or other infantry should be able to pick up bows and xbows for some pew pew as well (not ideal, no)...

I think the archer class would still be important even if they were a bit gimped. I play this game for the melee, and archers are just there to annoy and ruin my fun. I'm not saying they should remove the archer class, but rather nerfed.
  15. Lezard

Current situation

The game is not finished, I agree. I'm not happy with the current state of Native, and therefor I don't play it.

I think the devs hopes that the numerous amount of goods mods available (both multiplayer and singleplayer) will keep the playerbase interested until they finally release M&B 2. Question is if they actually can release a balanced and polished game without having the support of experienced players. I fear they have too little experience of compeditive multiplayer gaming.
Back
Top Bottom