Recent content by Leto

1. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

Shatari said:
    From what I could observe from inter-player relations and my own reports, you were deliberately trying to keep Europe burning the whole game. That's the main reason I went through all the trouble to fake wars with Poland and Britain: so that you wouldn't need to start up any other wars. I already know that you were trying to play me against Britain, since you kept insisting I attack them and tried to secretly ally with Britain and move them against me as well. Hitson and I were sharing notes the whole time. :lol:
    Lolwut? Britain 'n' I were 'friends' for few turns at the start 'till the Falklands thing happened, and we went to war. Remember, the part where I sorta took over India? Not really trying for a secret alliance there, believe it or not. Anyways, that, iirc, is when I started lobbying you to join me, and that was more to protect my own ass from reprisal and maybe keep Britain from taking over more land on the continent.
  2. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
    Actually I never lost a military unit the whole game, which was pretty good I thought, seeing as I fought a lot of battles.
    Eh? I thought I sunk one of your warships when I took India... And did I really not kill a single of your land troops int hat campaign? If so, good on you as the Siamese certainly lost quite a bit :grin:

Shatari said:
    Puppy said:
    Yes, the nuke stuff  was the covert stuff mentioned.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that counts as betraying an ally. FYI. 'cept, again, not really allies, and only technically betraying, considering neither my ships, my nukes, or my personnelle were involved. Actually, does that even count as technically betraying?
    By the way, why were you even trying to destabilize Europe? I was only in Europe in direct aid of my allies, at their express bequest. Optimably for me, there would've been a nice, stable Frankish-Iberian Europe.
    If you hadn't treated me like a disposable pawn the whole game I wouldn't have screwed over your economy, and never would have thought to ally with Britain.  What? Treated you like a pawn? I kept my distance after you sorta were implicated in the destruction of two of my allies, and lied to me repeatedly (admittedly the destruction of one of those allies was totally that ally's fault.
    While my propaganda exaggerated the things you were doing over here, you were definitely going out of your way to keep Europe at war. Uhm nope, not really. Never involved myself except against Italy w/ France, and against various nations w/ Iberia. For your hypothesis that I was intentionally getting nations to fight each other for my gain to stand, I would have to be gaining something. Were I getting say the Dutch into wars, then yes, it might hold water, but I obviously gained nothing by working with France v. Italy ('cept Indochina) so at least in my mind, your theory doesn't quite make sense. Admittedly though, I was indeed happy enough to get, for example, an excuse to invade India and Singapore.
    I'm still not sure if you were responsible for Hitler's death or not, though all that did was strengthen my social reforms. (I had a nice set of successors in place, just to avoid suffering an Italy.) Not me at all. As I said in our PM convo, it was mear happenstance that you apprehended my one and only spy ever sent to Germany that turn. And you caught him on the turn he was sent... he was part of a program where I was trying to figure out what the hell was going on in the rest of the world beneath all y'all's lies and misinformation. I'm sure Kronic can confirm that my spy program was not an all powerful world dominating covert operations syndicate, but was instead almost entirely a counter-espionage system with a Spec Ops detachment.
  3. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

That requires money to invest :razz:
  4. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

Yes, the nuke stuff  was the covert stuff mentioned. I provided a flag and a radio and Sushi took care of the rest, including the boat, the crew, the nuke, etc. And um no, looking back through my PMs, me and Gaham eventually came to the conclusion that I would not be providing support to him in the initial fight, and then our second agreement fell through when he ended up not providing the agreed upon oil.
  5. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

Nope, never had real nukes. Just sorta scrounged.

Was frans with Sushi 'n' Blacktide, but both of them ended up invaded. Was very friendly with Krik till he dropped :\... also, uhm, I don't beleive I ever betrayed Italy... 1st off we were never really frans (he failed to say he was invading France,d id not request support, and didn't receive any), and second off never did anything against Italy either, aside from some light covert stuff. If anyone betrayed Italy is was you, babe.
  6. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
    Did Iran invade Pakistan?
    Sold to Iran.
    The other states that popped up are rebels, probably/possibly.
  7. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

Uhm yeah. Official response is that it was all fabricated by the Germans. Unofficial, off the record response is that spies may or may not have been sent after troubling evidence was revealed of German complicity in certain events, but only to Germany.
  8. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

Maybe you aren't supposed to bring any forward. You just got invaded by a far stronger, nuclear armed nation. Nobody's gonna be your night in shining armor. Perhaps if you'd gotten Mexico to back you up you might have a chance, but at this point you should be in damage control, trying to work out a solution with the Brits.
  9. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

Selling rubber and heavy metals! PM me for details!
  10. BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

So, does anyone want to make an alliance? I would, but there's no way I'm putting down that much cash :grin:

I'm "The Democratic Republic of Bannanas," by the way.
  11. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: Kandallan

So can my hunters :grin:
  12. Kerbal Space Program

I've gotten to the Mun, Minimus, Duna, Eve, etc. stock, without Mechjeb or anything. It just takes 5 seconds of math, and a whole bunch of patience.
  13. [BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: 1946 - GG!

The Empire of the Rising Sun has accepted the above terms.
Back
Top Bottom