Recent content by Leopold DK

1. Leopold DK

Resolved General Modding kit won't launch at all

I see the Mod Tools in Steam, when I click to start nothing launches. Here's the error message:

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: O4D2V1XY1KJZ25ZMBTLQFYZHRMBIGUST
    Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 03: 5f7731fa
    Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
    Problem Signature 05: 4.8.4110.0
    Problem Signature 06: 5de6dafa
    Problem Signature 07: 1693
    Problem Signature 08: fd
    Problem Signature 09: System.IO.DirectoryNotFound
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a60
    Additional Information 2: 0a607972f65f41fa6526ef76cefc79de
    Additional Information 3: 8702
    Additional Information 4: 8702cf91be8e555613eab66cd5ce5e9b

GPU: Nvidia GTX 970

I verified both Bannerlord and the Tools in Steam. I ran the Visual C++ executable. Still have the same error when starting. Bannerlord itself starts fine in both SP/MP.

Did you launch the editor through singleplayer?
  2. Leopold DK

The Iron Guard [EU]

Have fun lads!
  3. Leopold DK

I have been scammed and bamboozled by a company which game i have waited like 8 years for

Hi,

The game is in early access and therefore there can and will be times, where the game is possible unplayable.
    If non of your solutions have worked, then try on another computer. Sometimes it's just the computer & game that can't connect properly.

Another solution is to wait for a later date, to test if the game works again. Before early access TaleWorlds public announced that, we will see bugs, glitches and other problems, and they recommended players, that couldn't live with these kind of problems, that they should instead wait and buy it at a later date.

It's alright if you feel like you got scammed, but TaleWorlds have done whatever they could, to clearly inform buyers before they bought the game.
  4. Leopold DK

Does New Patches Affect My Current Playthrough ?

Are there any notes on what's going to be included in 1.1 as yet?
    This is just a theory I'm sure.
  5. Leopold DK

Patch Notes e1.0.8

Any plans on fixing all the bugged and mismatched skills and equipment?

Or am I going to have to redownload this mod every day?

Mount & Download
  6. Leopold DK

Bannerlord Pixelart (My first ever pixelart)

Because it's not march 31st yet.
    In 10 years from now, someone will look at those messages here, and think of all the adventures we've all been through in Bannerlord.
    Meaning behind it; nothing.
  7. Leopold DK

Resolved How do i link my games

The issue can be, that you used your email for login, instead of your username.

I just tried to login with my email, and it came up with the same 404 page. When I then tried to login with my username it worked just fine.
  8. Leopold DK

Looking very tasty, although why is he crying:sad:(
    That is the motive behind the image. Why is he crying?
  9. Leopold DK

Hi, So I got inspired by Memoefe, and made a pixelart of a Vlandian Sergeant. It's also my first ever pixelart, so I believe it turned out to be a great piece.
  10. Leopold DK

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Greetings guys.

I'm trying to create a custom troop tree, but when I try to create new troops and stuff, the factions still have the old unit. Let's say that I remove everything and every setting for.. Swadian_Militia with the id 36, and then I create a new Swadian_Militia with the id 1074. Then it still takes the old Militia with id 36. How do I do so, that they won't take the "old unit"? :smile:
  11. Leopold DK

Heraldic Armor (Need assistance)

Leonion said:
    There is a nice guilde that helped me in the past, but it's in Russian:
    http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=13838.msg532361#msg532361

I tried to understand the translate, but didn't get anything out of it. :smile: Do you know any other guides?
  12. Leopold DK

I'm using those;

simple_shader
    specular_shader_skin
    iron_shader

And do you have any experience with Heraldic armor? :p
  13. Leopold DK

Hello guys and the few girls. I'm trying to change the original "Cuir Bouili" into a "Heraldic Cuir Bouili" in the mod called Mercenaries. But the problem is, that it shows like this ingame: Do any of you know the solution to this problem, then please tell me! :) Regards Leopold
Back
Top Bottom