Recent content by LegionaryWolf

1. LegionaryWolf

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

I had no problem at all, maybe bad luck or your mods (if any) are acting up.
    I do have mods installed on that save but non relate to dialouge with lords/ladys so I hope this is not what causing it.
    I have had this at varrying time over the life of the game, one thing is maybe wait till she gets to a town and talk to her there, it has helped me, i think sometimes toons get bugged, hope it helps
    Hope you are right cause when I think about it I was trying to speak to her while she was in an army. Will try to speak to her when she is in a town later on when I have the time to play.
    if you have a safe and you can reproduce it pm the save to a Dev , if the crash uploader does not come up

happend to me once when entering a bandit base
    Thank you for the suggestion. I will try that later when I have free time.
  2. LegionaryWolf

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

I am having a crash when trying to court a lady. It happens right after the dialogue option "perhaps you and I" or when I ask her for marriage. Am I the only one facing this problem?
  3. LegionaryWolf

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

is it a new save? or carrying over from 1.4.1? did you ever have any mod installed on the save at any point?
    Carrying over from 1.4.1 and no I never installed any mod on that save at any point.
  4. LegionaryWolf

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

MArdA and QA are saying that it could be due to a mod corrupting our saves. Can anyone else here list any mods they've used?
    The ones that I can think of affecting this would be Community Patch, and Diplomacy Fixes
    I am having a crash when voting for peace or when the kingdom I am in voted without me even though I don't have any mod installed.
Back
Top Bottom