Recent content by Le Hi

1. Le Hi

Nexus_Roleplay - Rules and Info

spiderman said:
    Why cant he say it honestly then? Why am i banned for killing a person who was aiming at me, ignoring all my warnings and ****ty excuses like that? He could just ban because i had been banned on rcc, thats it.

You were originally banned for racism. After they decided to unban you though, there were 3 or more complaints on you in the span of less than a week, all from different people.
    We're not forcing you to play this mod, all we're saying is that you cannot play on Nexus anymore.
  2. Le Hi

Pardon, I didn't do any math, just based it on what he said on the forums.
  3. Le Hi

01:21:22 - *LOCAL* [BatmaN] hi gents
    01:21:26 - *LOCAL* [BatmaN] why are u aiming at us
    01:21:29 - *FACTION* Sovereignty of Aegis [BatmaN] kill
    01:21:33 - *FACTION* Sovereignty of Aegis [BatmaN] dismount and kill both
    01:21:36 - *LOCAL* [BatmaN] stop aiming

3 seconds is a really really really long time for someone to type and reply. You claim that he's been aiming for 15 seconds, yet you did absolutely nothing in those 15 seconds.

Future References for readers: http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/809-complaint-about-batman-and-dadah/

Now please, don't spam this thread, go bother someone else.
  4. Le Hi

Faction chat is not considered meta-gaming here if I am not mistaken. The only Meta-gaming rule I'm aware of is over Global, which is not really enforced but encourages players to not state stuff blatantly over Global such as the cart full of gold. Works to a point.
  5. Le Hi

[Map] Marshes of Aurum

Yea I agree with Erk, No more Crafting instead. Solves all our problems.
  6. Le Hi

[Map] Marshes of Aurum

clant said:
    Does the whole "Trade between castles" work? Any time more than 2 factions are powerful they are at war and that means absolutely no trade, I also hate it when castles are purposefully impaired; its all like " where's the ******** linen? we have iron but no linen!" "where's the ******** iron? we have linen but no Iron!".

Anyone who actually takes time to spread around the resources is probably sent from the faction itself so that they aren't dead in the water and it requires extensive knowledge of the map to find: A resource, where to refine it, and what to transport it in.

That's the point, to encourage trade between factions and the like.
    That is also why you need specific men to go around "Trading and Acquiring new materials" for your future war effort. I personally like the Idea of having each castle impaired in some way, it makes factions think rather than going on all out war against each other. This is course all my opinion.
  7. Le Hi

[EUA EVENTS][Crusader] Next land battle 19/05 3PM GMT

Well Matthew, I somewhat agree with Flans, we Saracens actually do much better, even with our inconsistent numbers. At one point, we were the ones outnumbered.

Another factor that benefits us Saracens, is that the FCA and the Angle something aren't the best of allies. There were a lot of complaints and ragings about being Teamkilled and who says sorry and who doesn't.

8. Le Hi

NAPW Official Persistent Faction - [House Attrebo]

Thank you for accepting me into your promising trading company! I shall register soon, and I too look forward to playing together.
  9. Le Hi

Main Eu server, Badmins

gamester494 said:
    This is rather stupid, you do not deserve that ban. First off, you are a new player to PW. Second, the robbery, it should have been valid, as the guard attacked you first whilst you were all "RPing" and thus deserve the loot of the unfortunate fellow you and your companions have slain. Third, that's just ridiculous. Plain ridiculous.

So you are going to believe this story without any proof?
    [/quote]

It's the internet, everything and everyone can lie, but until he/she is a proven liar, I see no reason to at least Lend him an ear.
    Would be better though if you are willing to prodive proof as to prove me wrong and back your claim.
    And as I said in another post, there are always two sides to a story, and seeing as you have not provided yours or another side, we simple based our judgement on what's provided.
  10. Le Hi

NAPW Official Persistent Faction - [House Attrebo]

I wish you the best of luck! This looks promising and I wish to be a part of it, so here it is.

In game names used: Thiel.

How long have you played Persistent World for? I have played since Beta 2, though I do not recall how long it has been to be honest.

How did you hear about House Attrebo? I read your post.

Why did you apply to become apart of House Attrebo? OOC, to be part of a trading company as I do enjoy the art of being a merchant to be blunt. Hopefully see some more good teamwork and have fun while at it.

How do you feel about roleplaying? Roleplaying is fine as long as people don't abuse it to find loopholes and such in rules and other situations.

Desired character type or position: I wish to play as a Citizen, or smith-merchant of the Attrebo Trading Company

Miscellaneous information about you or your characters:
    A bit of his background information.
    My Character was one of the numerous members of the once proud Merchant House Val'Dame. He became an apprentice of a renowned smith at the age of 7. Over the years, he has been judged and tested. He succeeded in most, but failed in some. Though is a full fledged smith, he knows that there is still much to learn. So he then took it to himself to spread his work, master the trade and simply enjoy the world while he still can, for he knows that there is a much darker path waiting for him in the future.

Edit: Refined some info.
  11. Le Hi

For RDMs, I suggest you simply force it out from the killer. An eye for an eye situation, makes people think twice. Though, the problem would be fake AFKS, playing dumb, and a simple click of a button to quit.

For Resets, just announce it at least a few days on the forums, in game, and through other means. This would give the player no excuse upon losing all his gold.

For Crashes, well that's a bit tricky I suppose.
  12. Le Hi

Main Eu server, Badmins

WarlordBrumos said:
    For the first time i downloaded this mod and played it this morning, as i am a great fan of rp, i joined EU server .I entered, rped as a guard. After one or two hours of guardian Richfield, a man with a cart came to us, and he started using a bug to annoy us, he backed into us and trapped us. I warned him 3 times that i will kill him and i did the 3th time, and when i did ,an admin came to me and kicked me. I came back, i started rping as a bandit. Me and 2 other bandits were trying to rob a cart, our leader asked him,"What's in the cart?" and one of the 'guards' started attacking us. I , as one of them ,started attacking the cart, but got killed. The two other bandits got banned becouse they succeded in robbing the cart, and i was kicked. For the third time ,i joined the server, tried to rp as a bandit again ,got a random bandit with me and went to the ruined fort. We tried taxing people that came trough, and then when someone came in ,i asked him , rply "Halt!" "The tax to pass trough here is 100 gold, i think its resonable." , then he said "Let me think." and then i got banned for no apparent reason.

In conclusion ,is rping as a bandit make you instantly a metagamer or a target to be banned? Or are admins just protecting their friends and breaking the rules themselves? Nontheless, they are badmins.

This is rather stupid, you do not deserve that ban. First off, you are a new player to PW. Second, the robbery, it should have been valid, as the guard attacked you first whilst you were all "RPing" and thus deserve the loot of the unfortunate fellow you and your companions have slain. Third, that's just ridiculous. Plain ridiculous.
  13. Le Hi

Why I should not have been banned

Dashing Bastard said:
    Raging_Womble I have seen you several times in NW/PW and to be honest all you are is a troll. And nearly everyone who I talked to about it agrees, last time we played you took a friendly factions knight prisoner purely because you wanted a war. You didn't RP at all, when I complained you killed me.

You deserve this ban.

Remember, there are always two sides to a story. You based yours purely from your opinion, and those of others who share your opinion.
    If you require an RP reason, I shall give you one while relating it to our history:

Throughout history, there have been cases in which certain people or organizations take hostages to provoke or encourage another person or party to comply with their demands, in this case, Raging wanted a war, so he simply provoked them. That's RP enough mind you.

Second, you know what happens in our world, people "Disappear" when they question motives of "bad" guys.  You get the picture, no need for further explanation.

Herbiazors said:
    Complainers die, victims die, players die, admins and server owners dies.. Why? Because you have a greatsword and people always look funny at you

I agree here, we all die. It's just a game, deal with it bro.

In relation to the ban, it's indeed not ban worthy from what I have read. At most, it's just a case of misunderstanding. At worst, it's negligence to provide quality admin support.
  14. Le Hi

Yet another one........

I would still suggest a lax ruleset, focused more on simple common sense and stricter punishments. If the admins know that this player has been playing for a while and knows his/her way around but still breaks the rules, a simple explanation given to him by the admin then a nice ban would be more effective rather than spending time to investigate then just end up giving a warning.

I agree with the Rulesets given by both Erk and S0mebody, but I suggest a little change in the New Life Rule. I sense a No Revenge Rule (This includes trolling, annoying, and other stupid things people do to their attackers once they've been killed.) would be more applicable in PW as people do not forget their past life/lives and such.
Back
Top Bottom