Recent content by Lazregamesh

1. Lazregamesh

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Keep up the good work! I am still waiting for the game to get "fuller" before i start another campaign. Is there a chance to have ship travels between sea cities? oh and feasts :smile:
  2. Lazregamesh

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

This patch introduced a lot of new cool things but the bugs are too many :grin: I haven't been excited about a run this much but it would be even better once 1.1 drops and all those bugs are squashed.
  3. Lazregamesh

The problems behind undead factions

Good points!
    I had a massive problem with how fast armies regenerate but my latest run, it is actually much better. I found out that imprisoning lords is much better then releasing them. Unless you want a war to stall, you should keep em under lock and key or have them accompany you with the patrols perks.
    I have seen what mods have done so far and it looks promising. This series will always be about a solid base game for mods in my opinion.
  4. Lazregamesh

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

We're working towards moving it to live but I can't say anything with certainty at this point unfortunately. Will post when I can share more.
    Alright, thanks :smile:
  5. Lazregamesh

SP - General Ships and boat travel in port cities/villages

I saw a mod that implemented this :grin: Welp, it is better then nothing i guess.
  6. Lazregamesh

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

When is this gonna be official?
  7. Lazregamesh

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Wow! Now that's a patch and a half! Great job and thank you for your continued polishing :smile:
  8. Lazregamesh

Resolved Troops inside inaccessible areas during sieges and flying men in Marunath

Alright, thanks!
    Will do, thanks for your hard work!
  9. Lazregamesh

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

UI
    Changes

• Enabled right-click to open the encyclopedia page in Gather Army popup for party leaders which allows players to see their traits before calling them to their army.
    Thank you for adding this, i remember asking for it a while back and i got a reply that they might add it. Glad to see opinions matter here :smile: Good luck and i can't wait to see further "polishing"
    Good day!
  10. Lazregamesh

Patch Notes e1.8.0

It's a joke to be releasing to full right now. If the game still needs updates, which the official statement readily admits, why in the world is it being dropped out of EA? It's nowhere near ready! Is it just so it can sell on console? Are EA titles not sellable on Xbox and Playstation, is that it?

The game is incomplete, constantly problematic with performance and buggy as hell. There's still many issues with AI and balancing, tons of missing features and modding tools and its capabilities are still nowhere near where it should be. Why should any of us have any more faith you guys will fix and improve the game after launch if years in EA couldn't even do it?
    I agree
  11. Lazregamesh

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Damn, that escalated quickly lol
  12. Lazregamesh

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Hi!
    Are we gonna have an update this week?
    Thanks!
  13. Lazregamesh

How is everyone's morale these days?

I bet they will, but there's no guarantee that they will do things that players want.
    They successfully resisted many frequent player suggestions so far, so based on that evidence, they'll probably do more things that no one asked for because they don't like to be told what to do or they live in an isolated player-free bubble.

At best, you could speculate that once they finish fixing the core features (the battles) in the game, which seems to be their focus for the release, they might consider adding RPG and strategy features. However both of these would be much better and faster done by modders, so I'm not sure if it matters what would Taleworlds do after they release, as long as they don't break the game or ruin modding.
    The only thing they really need to do is to keep extending mod support after release, let modders do their thing and let third parties do their DLCs.
    I agree
    well good luck to you sods, i'm not waiting a decade for something that might have potential. time is precious and of the essence.
    I know what you mean, time is precious. I however, think that it was worth the wait so far and I am looking forward to what else they have in store :grin:
  14. Lazregamesh

Resolved Lord Ransom gives no money if it is above 5000K patch 1.6.3

I sometimes see that they give nothing and other times they'll give $4000+ (but under $5000). This is with 1.7.0.

Edit: I just declined a ransom offer of over 12k for a lord, the highest I've ever been offered. I'm holding out for a lower offer, lol.
    Hahahahah the last part genuinely made me laugh
  15. Lazregamesh

How is everyone's morale these days?

My morals are terrible as I refuse to give up my Harem of women in these days of coviid and Me2Toos. My Morale on the other hand -top notch mate.
    Ooops, thanks for the heads up :smile:
    I'm enjoying it, after about a year not playing I can really see some major dev effort has been applied. It's not release ready yet but it's so much better than it was.
    One thing not many people have mentioned is the performance optimisation. My PC would get very hot and sound like it was about to take off when I played, now it's a barely noticeable increase in fan speed and the temps are steady whilst maintaining a steady 60 fps.That is a very welcome improvement.
    I noticed the performance as well after a long break. Really good job on that front.
    A lot of effort from developers is going into this game and it means a lot to us to see you enjoy Bannerlord. The lack of communication since the start of January is my fault as I was on vacation, I am back now though so let's get it going again.
    I am glad to hear from you and to know that you are taking care of yourself :smile:
    I can see the effort and do enjoy every bit of it! Thank you for your hard work and i hope to see you around the forums more often. Your presence is a gift to us all!
Back
Top Bottom