Recent content by Lazevedo

1. Do Khergit tourneys take for hours for one tier or what?

I agree that the key to Khergit tournaments is to keep moving.

In terms of tournaments, what annoys me the most is in Tihr when, in the last tier, you get Bow and Arrow against a guy with Sword and Shield. The worst of all is not being able to block with the dagger, while the AI is able to.

edit: typo
  2. Dye Works most profitable in Calradia?

This might help:

Lazevedo said:
    This list is by no means final. Each game might present its own market constraints, like in my current game where wool is always overpriced. But it's a good start.

3. A singleplayer manual

How is it now? Power Draw has no effect in reticule precision and the time you can hold the string?
  4. A singleplayer manual

About the Power Draw manual, does it apply to companions as well?

I mean, should I give them a bow which the requirement is 3 less than the skill value?
  5. The "Mercenary"...

I believe this is situational. You don't fight heavy armored troops only. I carry a sword for field battles and a pick for sieges (when I'm attacking). For defensive sieges I bring some kind of two hander like a morningstar or heavy mace.

Also, pick is hard to use while mounted due to the short range.
  6. How many Veteran Spearmen does it take to kill 1 Mamluke?

Just to limit the scope of the test: in which kind of terrain would it be set?
  7. Fickle Companions

This might help too if you wanna go down that road.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,132247.0.html
  8. How many Veteran Spearmen does it take to kill 1 Mamluke?

This is mythbusters material. I've seen some really cool mythbusters videos about BF:BC2, somebody should do one with MB.
  9. Help me!!!!! PLEASE

Indra said:
    Really? I thought building schools repairing mosques and making friends was awesome.

Too bad if you haven't been there you really don't know what it's like.
    Some of your colleagues have been bragging around about throwing frag grenades in rooms swarming with "enemies".

Kind of their fault if people don't know what's going on. Also, media is not a good source of information. Not your fault that not everyone is like you or him, though.

I'm not american so I might not qualify for this kind of discussion.
  10. The "Mercenary"...

Yes, a lot of people start the game as a bum. Some start with full merchant background, which helps you get rich before becoming martial.
  11. Battle advantage & reown calculation formular

I'm not sure if you are already considering the fact that you gain less renown as your renown becomes higher.. see this.

Are you?
  12. Poems

I've learned more than one poem from a single bard. But I also got stuck once with four poems and couldn't find anyone to teach me the last one. But at that time I was already married, who needs poems then? It's all about "Hey woman, get in the kitchen and bake me a chicken pot pie!"

Btw, please Jaer, keep it up posting the alternate version.
  13. Help me!!!!! PLEASE

The Dominator said:
    That picture is neat. but might just be me since i couldent care less what happends in the world aslong as it stays the F*** out of my way.
    I like to think that anything that happens in the world could affect me. And I believe it does. But I respect your opinion.

In this hot, desolate timeglass I met this man, wearing a worn old flyer's cap. Every day he had to dig 10 feet down for his daily ration of water - one poor gallon. And so he did - singing while doing it!

But yet, sadly, he looked up to me. Felt a need for our greed: our "freedom". Said all he really wanted was a car and a radio. He too failed to see the relation between our lives and his starvation.

14. Yet another appeal for DualWielding

deathknight1728 said:
    (...) as it stands, this is one forum where i will not be posting any more ideas for due to the ridiculous responses.
    warning_mute.gif
    Muted .... fair enough.

About how dual wield could be implemented, LMB could control main hand weapon (like it already does), RMB could control the offhand weapon and both pressed would be a block. Or maybe MMB, idk.

But I agree that dual wielding is mod material at best.
Back
Top Bottom