Recent content by kwokboy

1. What is your max battle size without crash?

Leonion said:
    kwokboy said:
    impossibru.jpg
    Playing such a beautiful mod as PoP with DX7... this is blasphemy!
    Haha, you're probably right, everything looks totally oldschool, that's a huge compromise.
    But having 160+ archers raining arrows on the enemy is really amazing, i'm kind of addicted to it now. :lol:

2. What is your max battle size without crash?

wow...I didn't expect so many people have issues with large battle size, it looks like the game engine really is a bit outdated.
    BTW, I should've mentioned that I have been using DirectX7 as Render Method, it would be pretty laggy in the mid-stage of battle if DirectX9 was used.
  3. What is your max battle size without crash?

Leonion said:
    Doesn't it lag horribly with such BS?
    Sorry but what does BS mean?

Indeed it's a bit laggy, but still acceptable,
    afterall, having a huge battle size is so fun so cool.  :lol:
  4. What is your max battle size without crash?

Hi all, so what is your stable max battle size so far? I am using "Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5", and the game keeps crashing if in-game battle size>840 or so (Somehow in-game size gets a 3.5 multipler) My PC isn't that great but with 4th generation i5 cpu, 16gb ram, nvidia gt 720 2gb i...
  5. How to increase relations with Heretics ?

OK, well..it's quite sad
    anyway, thanks for the heads up  :smile:
  6. How to increase relations with Heretics ?

Cathmor said:
    Kill more because they're heretics and scum!!

In all seriousness you could possibly enter in a battle where they're face a faction you have worse relation in.
    My bad, I didn't make it clear
    I mean the option of fighting alongside with Heretics is gone

I really enjoy fighting against/fighting alongside with Heretics from time to time  :grin:
  7. How to increase relations with Heretics ?

Hi all I had killed too many heretics, now they wont allow me to join battle what can I do?  :dead:
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 13 - Weekending

i have been a MB player for years
    and imho, it is very weird and unrealistic to see men riding horses without stirrup
    anyone know if developers aware of it ?
  9. why horse archers keep switching their weapons ?

Hinkl said:
    kwokboy said:
    thanks for the replies guys
    yea i still use 1.143 for POP's sake

if it's gone then hopefully we can enjoy POP3.5 to fullest extent  :mrgreen:

You dont need to use 1.143 for POP´s sake because you can play it with the latest warband update just fine  :cool:

really ?!, i am going to try it
    thanks for informing me
  10. why horse archers keep switching their weapons ?

Treebeard said:
    I haven't seen any issues with ranged weapon switching in PoP3.5 (and no other weapons switching issues either).
    sorry i dont quite understand
    i think pop3.5 is still in work... :shock:
  11. why horse archers keep switching their weapons ?

thanks for the replies guys
    yea i still use 1.143 for POP's sake

if it's gone then hopefully we can enjoy POP3.5 to fullest extent  :mrgreen:
  12. why horse archers keep switching their weapons ?

i find its very annoying though it might be a problem of M&B original AI code i still wonder if its possible to fix it
  13. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

Pravenstern said:
    Now that people seem to suggest features, how about a Focus Fire command? Archers would focus their fire output to chosen target. For example:
    > Focus Fire
    - On Cavalry
    - On Infantry
    - On Archers
    Or is this already in game, and I just haven't noticed it?
    sounds great!
    yet the priority better be:
    cav(no shields) > cav(with shields) > infantry( no shields) > archers > infantry with shields
  14. Is empire always so foolisch

Centurion1 said:
    fierdsvain is the most op faction in the game.  dont play with them though you wont enjoy it.  it will be too easy and thy will steamroll the map too quickly without player interference.
    yea, fierdsvains are pretty good in map mode, they keep summon army and attack,
    but not that good in real fight.
    IMO with a group pure heavy cav. can crush them quite easily.

so far i dont feel empire is relatively weaker than sarleon.
    it is D'shar that way too UP than the others, almost like an auto-win  :sad:
  15. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

M0rdred said:
    Mettenheim were my creation, not SD's.

You can find the details here : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,161489.msg4232515.html#msg4232515

I never created a proper "recent history" but you can get the idea here;
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,53977.msg1770015/topicseen.html#msg1770015

and here;
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,53977.msg2569049/topicseen.html#msg2569049

Hope this helps.

EDIT : Nice edit NicotiN :wink:
    read half of them, indeed a nice story  :wink:
    and this island needs some volcanic eruptions  :cool:
Back
Top Bottom