Recent content by kurosaki

1. kurosaki

MP Native cRPG

what an awesome souvenir. Spent so many time in DTV and great war with Polski team Vs Nords it was so epic . Hope a nice Crpg mod to reborn nostalgia
  2. kurosaki

Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

HELLO dudes I have some questions

I installed the game with the installer 1 10 I have 1 168 version .
    I launch the game with the exe floris evolved in wse file.my install is non steam .

The women face is really weird like they have skin glasses and they look really old and ugly. I have installed  the face replacement for others mod I used in the root warband directory.
    Plus I have some errors message red line when I'm going in city.

Should I install the wse file in root warband file and substitute the warband exe by the old one in wse or there is an other solution .Perhaps reinstall a fresh warband without any mod ?

By the way this mod is outstanding thx a lot and keep up the good work

edit= I did a fresh install of warband then the mod and it works nicely...
    Edit 2 the women face is really less cute than the face replacer mod could we install it ?there isn't the lines face gen in the module ini
  3. kurosaki

Native Expansion .623 released - major Dark Knight improvements, better quests!

Mate,

Many thanks for your answer.Yesterday we besieged Narra and when the sarranid king came we took it.This is really an awesome mod and you added so realistic update .
    This is way so far my preferred mod I spend tons of hour with it so thank you a lot and keep up the good work

Many thanks dude

I edit it Soulmate i hope you will see my message :
    I dunno how i can hire noble troop from other faction than mine? I remove the option in setting "restrict noble troop to your faction" but i m not able to have the option to recruit nobles in other factions even if i m the king of my own kingdom no option(i have 600 renown) . Do you know how i can hire some vaegir or Swadians noble troops?
    Edit 2 : I found it : it depends on the "right to rule". I dunno exactly how but i sent my companions and married and now i can hire dat guys easily . BUt i dunno where appears the right to rule number?
    Many thanks again
  4. kurosaki

Native Expansion .623 released - major Dark Knight improvements, better quests!

Hum hi dudes i dunno if i have to report here but i see a bug :
    When you go with your marshall to attack a city they stay eternally near the city but never attack and the city is undersiege but nothing more...
    Is there any solution to this trouble?

Many thanks in advance
Back
Top Bottom