Recent content by Kulverstukass

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Bounty from bartenders that goes for 1.5k, which aims at rogue knight can't be completed, as killing NPC doesn't triggers quest next stage.
    Actually, just got it in ~950 mission, had few with Pirate captains just fine, then they stopped working.
    On the most recent news, it's all random, ~950 mostly works. Just made 1.5+ bounty and it went fine, minute later and in the same village it didn't worked.
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Game framed me, literally no-one being nowhere close to western europe, for King of Portugal ass-ass-ination.
    First week in game, relationship in report tab says it's still at ["0", Indifferent ]
    mb1.jpg

(okay, it's not Freelancer bug) - Land ownership outta nowhere, first day after joining faction, Freelancer in army or vassalage, it still happened.
    It happened more than once, next week i've been shown acre-ownership screen, but no money, directly or on balance, but then free money again. Avery other or third week, maybe.
    mb2.jpg
  3. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Pair of issues in screens
    Bay area behind Oldtown is a pathfinding trap, this two fleets, one of which is Lord Hightower, are stuck here seemingly forever
    mb1.jpg
    Sentences too long for this exact menu scaling
    mb2.jpg
  4. How to gain garrison ?

A bit after (day or so; may be instantly) you've become lord of fief that can hold garrison there would be popup message asking you, "Would you like to hire (something like) Master at Arms, so he could deal with with your military-related affairs", like how chancellor deals with taxes and treasury.
    After that message (if you agree, of course) there will be NPC in Lord's Hall in your castle/city, with dialogue-menu leading to "send recruiters" (they would bring peasants into castle) and "train garrison troops".
  5. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

I would like some clearance on Merchant tunic, it says "bonus in certain skills", but it gives none visible, both in combat and civil outfit slots.
    ...and donkey Foraging bonuses.
  6. (S) Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising mod (Old Thread)

Good news about 2.1, and I've found what was wrong, for me, with soon-to-be-irrelevant 2.01.
    One one hand, it's technically on my side, sort of obviously.
    On another, naming only one folder in patch archive exactly same as module folder (textures = textures), which triggers "overwrite this?" popup, informing you (me) that everything being moved properly, while another being just one letter different, "resource = resources", hasn't been done by me.
    I would like to propose to abstain from "informative folder name", like that "text files" and join somewhat standardized community format "patch archive follow module folder format".

Thanks for listening my autistic screeching, in text format. :party:
  7. (S) Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising mod (Old Thread)

Redleg said:
    Are the Rhodok shields LODs still missing in your version? 

I will try to get a patch for version 1.01 posted at ModDB within the next day or two.  Version 2.1 will be released very soon as well, but it's not save-game compatible.
    About "missing LOD is a problem" is my guess, as they become plain white at some minor distance, like 15-20m, but properly textured while nearby.
    Personally, I don't care much about save compatibility if mod improves/fixes, eh.
  8. (S) Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising mod (Old Thread)

Redleg said:
    I am fairly certain these were fixed in the 2.01 patch.  In that patch, there are resource files, texture files, and also a folder with text files.  I you haven't copied the text files to the module this would explain why they are not working for you.  Give it a shot and let me know if it worked.
    Nope, I've applied patches in a proper manner after downloading mod, yet I had re-applied them just in case, results are same.
    I'm looking at troops tree, and Rhodok Retainer and it's upgrades give me warning messages about missing "bb_oackeshott_type_14_L90".
    Seems you've baked patch w/o latest adjustments.
  9. (S) Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising mod (Old Thread)

Missing mesh "bb_oackeshott_type_14_L100" for item #1351 Long Broadsword
    and "bb_oackeshott_type_14_L90" for #1331 Broadsword
    and "pole_scale_1_mod_b" for Scale Vest and Mail, item #1590.
    and another thing with #520 Long Awlpike, it's stats imply that it has "swing" attack with blunt damage, but actually it lacks flags for swing animations.
    Also, most if not all Rhodok troops shields lacks textures some sort of mid-to-long range LODs, they're become visible in short range, can't say what items exactly, but it's pavise-looking on crossbowmen, round and, maybe, oval shields on other units.
    mb4.jpg
    2.01+2 patches.
  10. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

At which Tactics level appears that before-battle formations choice?
    Everywhere else it's 2, but mine is 6 (+ whatever bonuses is) and only options are to left soldiers or let them fight alone, beside standard fight & leave/surrender.

...as I have a problem with blob-spawn that may belong in a bug thread, cavalry being spawned in a middle of an infantry and archers usually can't move, and some of them automatically dismounts. And then ignores any orders about mount, even standing next to usable horse.
  11. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Confirmation popup-dialogue "Are you sure you want to retreat" upon hitting TAB in combat, and proper check about distance and amount of enemy troops around to determine casualties and player HP loss.
    I think every other mod have this but PoP, it was unpleasant surprise.
  12. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I've got weird interface behaviour with troops orders.
    Say, click 1 for infantry, and F1-F3 command options appears and stay on screen, but F4 and other will blink for a moment and then disappear. They work if issued, but their menu, too, disappears after moment.

Perisno 0.8.14 and 0.811 HF.
    MnB 1.168.
  13. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Thanks, seems like it's x3, as from 30 in BS i've got round 90ppls in battle, and with 80 in BS and some disadvantage it was 90vs120 (or 110), pretty close to 240 from BS*3.

Yet, to an actual bug, weird situation with freelancer -
    I'm being enlisted in a king's army and then message pops up - stating, that "enemy launches assault ..." at some castle, one that I have no affiliation with at any level (been there once, as a soldier when we've been retaking it) and that I'm gonna fight to defend it, as it would be with me being actually in that castle, yet I'm not. After defeat, I'm not just stripped for some cash as in usual situation, game also become a bit unsure, where I am and where to center camera at. With messages about me sitting in a dungeon, it would zoom at lost castle, and after that move to a faction capital, and i can't do anything about controls, not pause, nothing, until next message with same outcome. And again, I've been in a king's army somewhat far away. Freelancer sometimes doesn't fail to surprise how it can go full pants on head situations within itself.
  14. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

How do i decrease amount of troops on battlefield?
    Module seems to ignore battlesizer settings and drop amounts around 500-600, or even more, combined troops regardless of it's settings, and there hellish stuttering lag appears after 300 units on battlefield.
    I've tried to turn off everything related to AI like encumbrance, but not even downgrade AI to increase performance in mass-battles had helped. I had same issue with produno's GoT mod, yet it appears to handle it well up to <550 units.
  15. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

D'Sparil said:
    How do I disable the battle "AI" that makes armies spin around like idiots, making every battle last 30 minutes. Seriously, who thought that was a good idea.
    IIRC that's plain vanilla behaviour, you gotta turn on "Formations AI" in mod settings, in camp menu. But not "Native w/formations", it has high chances to stuck near map border.
Back
Top Bottom